Baa

onefootwillie

I have a couple of times recently been waiting for flight connection from and to London and found that when I tried to get on the Rangers Media site through the airports wi fi access to the site was barred as they designate the site as inappropriate. Has anyone else had this problem

I have a couple of times recently been waiting for flight connection from and to London and found that when I tried to get on the Rangers Media site through the airports wi fi access to the site was barred as they designate the site as inappropriate. Has anyone else had this problem

Yes. Access is denied in the BA lounge for the junior executives amongst us. Due to content

You're not an SNP MSP are you?

I get the same if I try to use, say, Premier Inn free wi-fi.

Seem to get on ok if I've taken the (paid for) upgrade though!

They always do that to guys with one foot.

It's a security issue. Basically football forums were known to have been used as a means of communication by terrorist sympathisers who occasionally used airports throughout Europe, but I believe this threat is now reduced following the tims exit from the UEFA league.

Good man, let the poor drink themselves to an early grave. Saves us paying their pension

There is a catch though, they have to buy a meal to get the free drink. Cant be accused by the dogooders of the Stassi not making sure that we dont try and look after our customers welfare can we ?