Would You Like To See Another Statue At Ibrox?

FSM

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a rat faced fenian impaled on the end of his sword?

Good idea, but there might be complaints from the bleeding heart liberals over that one.

That is what is wrong nowadays, you cannot stand firm and be proud of your beliefs without the handwringers saying 'but you might offend someone'

They even say it when tributes are made to the fallen who have protected our way of life, it is fucking pathetic.

If we continue to bow our heads and not shout out to defend our identity, then indeed our heads will be bowed in subligation to those who have shouted louder.

NO SURRENDER .

Now that ive thought about it, there should be a statue of the Rangers Seal outside the Broomloan stand

Or a replica of the Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse statue only with Jock Eallce and the Seal :lol:

Struth and the 4 men who had a dream and a our history in all its glory around the outside of the stadium for everyone to see. Similar to the Emirates.

Stadium is dated and decrepit and surrounding area miserable. It absolutely needs upgraded as much as we can afford.

Stadium decrepit, manager a dud like Le Guen...did your hamster die or something?

I think we should put some bunting up like they do at Scumdome :-) Has anyone seen this embarresment lately .You can see it for miles but it's all done in extremely bad taste .Every photo of their so called legends covering the stands from the outside .Ffs it's even called Paradise ?Jesus fuck .East end of Glasgow .It's still a dump and that's with GCC millions spent on it .Ibrox with some tlc still fucks this dump into the ground .My Spanish friends can't believe how ugly their ground is .Yet with our old classical stand and its heritage ,they say it's just incredible .Historical and timeless

I don`t believe there is any need for any more statues at ibrox.the club should be thinking more of building a museum (edminston house would be ideal) and celebrating all our former players,managers and our history for all our fans and other fans if they so wished to come and visit. fans from clubs from all over Europe have came to pay a visit to our stadium and not always when they are playing against us, but just to say that they have visited one of the great stadiums in the world.if we had our museum next door to it then the money making potential to us would be enormous if it was done in a fit and proper way.we must always be looking to the future when we are thinking of our great club.i think that a rangers museum is a must do and the sooner it gets done the better!!!

. Ffs GP .Not having that .Dated? Decrepit ? Cmon .It needs a makeover bud and GCC aren't helping not even tidying up the land around the ground .It's fucking deliberate as I've asked the guys that cut the grass .All beggars to a man .Cutbacks they say .Same doesn't apply to People's palace and Area around Glasgow green .

Ibrox is a Stadium we should be proud of .Ive been to some of the finest in Madrid ,Barca, etc .Our Ground is superb in other supporters eyes .

. Ffs GP .Not having that .Dated? Decrepit ? Cmon .It needs a makeover bud and GCC aren't helping not even tidying up the land around the ground .It's fucking deliberate as I've asked the guys that cut the grass .All beggars to a man .Cutbacks they say .Same doesn't apply to People's palace and Area around Glasgow green .

Ibrox is a Stadium we should be proud of .Ive been to some of the finest in Madrid ,Barca, etc .Our Ground is superb in other supporters eyes .

It's old and tired. That isn't even up for debate. As much as it is glorious, historic and splendid.

It needs caring and looking after befitting the grand old place.

Just reading about the tarriers unveiling their Billy McNeill statue, and got me thinking about this. Would you like to see another statue at Ibrox and who would be your candidate; Struth? Jardine? Wallace? Gallant Pioneers? Boyd?

I'd probably go for the obvious choice of Struth, as a symbol of our class, dignity and constant pursuit for excellence.

For who?

Just because the bheasts have built a statue to an accomplice of child abuse, doesn't mean we have to try and get one over.

Two stone reminders of their past. They both knew.