Have The Players That Left Been Vindicated In Any Way?

bluebear24

Ok so this is a sore subject for me. I was so angry at the way some of the players left when we dropped down the divisions and will never forget the way it was done. But i read a comment in the transfer section that got me thinking. I turns out we had been bought by a bunch of thieving corrupt bastards who bled the club dry. So if the players did transfer over do we really think we would of seen any transfer fee?? It would more than likely dissapeared along with the rest of the missing money. So mg question is does this make any difference to the way we feel. About the fact they didn't transfer across. Putting asside the way some done it cos that still makes me sick

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

The players who left didn't know what the future held for us.

They left because they wanted to increase their and their agents bank balance.

They will always be remembered as stinking rat bastarts who spat on our glorious club. I wish the worst on every single one of them.

For me, its a yes and a no.

No for Naismith and Whittaker, what they said at that press conference was unforgivable.

For the others, especially McGregor, I would say yes. At the time he was banging on about not trusting Green etc. Whilst the majority on here were lauding Green as the greatest thing since sliced bread. Well now Green is up on criminal charges for the harm he did to us.

I dont hold anything against the players that left with the exception of the 2 mentioned above.

100% hindsight.

Its not just that they departed - it was the manner of their departure - slinking out the door rubbishing the club (especially in Naismiths case). They could have TUPED over. We wouldn't have held onto them if they didn't want to play in the 3rd div - and actually I wouldn't have blamed them if they wanted to go then - but we could have sold them on - and we were in desperate need of cash then.

They betrayed the club and the fans - Green and co had fuck all to do with it.

(tu)

McGregor was a so called Rangers man but he couldn't wait to chase the £ like the other cunts so fuck him.

"Aye but he said Green..."

I don't give a fuck he still shat on us.

No for Naismith and Whittaker, what they said at that press conference was unforgivable.

For the others, especially McGregor, I would say yes. At the time he was banging on about not trusting Green etc. Whilst the majority on here were lauding Green as the greatest thing since sliced bread. Well now Green is up on criminal charges for the harm he did to us.

I dont hold anything against the players that left with the exception of the 2 mentioned above.

Exactly they sat there with expressions you see on parents appealing for missing children,

Or more appropriately Ian Huntley when he was appealing for the girls he had already murdered

My feelings too but I've always felt this way so I can't say they have now been vindicated.

100% hindsight.

Its not just that they departed - it was the manner of their departure - slinking out the door rubbishing the club (especially in Naismiths case). They could have TUPED over. We wouldn't have held onto them if they didn't want to play in the 3rd div - and actually I wouldn't have blamed them if they wanted to go then - but we could have sold them on - and we were in desperate need of cash then.

Just like we sold Goian and Boca?

The ones who stayed with the exception of Wallace were just as bad in my opinion.

Boca and Goian would have done us a favour by leaving, when in actual fact, all they did was cost us a ton when "we were desperately in need of cash". Only when we finally paid off Goian did he then go and join another club, a whole 30 minutes later.

Im sorry, but when dealing with anyone as crooked as Green, you just cant trust them. I dont blame them for leaving.

It comes down to personal choice, I cant say you have to forgive them, but no-one can tell me im wrong for thinking they have nothing to forgive.

No, it's the principal. Not to mention the way Naismith and Whittaker went about it, especially after everything we did for their careers.

Let's just remember that Naismith, Lafferty, Davis & McGregor were all supposed to be Rangers fans. If it wasn't for Southampton being a good club we'd regard Davis in the same manner as the rest.

Fact is the club needed money and them transferring over would have gave us it.

It's got fuck all to do with if they trusted Green or whoever, they had no clue what the future held for us but they knew fine well we were on our knees desperate for cash.

They choose to fuck us over and do us out of money despite making them very rich men. It's bad enough others done it but Rangers supporters?

Nah fuck them and fuck ever forgiving any of them.

Just like we sold Goian and Boca?

The ones who stayed with the exception of Wallace were just as bad in my opinion.

Boca and Goian would have done us a favour by leaving, when in actual fact, all they did was cost us a ton when "we were desperately in need of cash". Only when we finally paid off Goian did he then go and join another club, a whole 30 minutes later.

Im sorry, but when dealing with anyone as crooked as Green, you just cant trust them. I dont blame them for leaving.

It comes down to personal choice, I cant say you have to forgive them, but no-one can tell me im wrong for thinking they have nothing to forgive.

there will always be mercenaries - that is the modern game and i dont expect every player to kiss the badge and profess that he supported us all his days. But Naismith? McGregor? Davis? - they were supposed to have an emotional attachment to the club "lifelong rangers fans" - what was their excuse?

As I said previously - they could have TUPED then moved on - I wouldn't have blamed them - but at the drop of a hat they jumped for the money without a thought.

Nope. Theyre money grabbers not fit for the jersey. Betrayed the Club they claimed to love. The worst part of it was the fact that the ones who jumped ship like paysmith and mcgregor were the ones who were supposed Rangers men while the ones who stayed like Edu had no previous affiation with the Club, but some of them were loyal players and professionals and the others were backstabbing vermin.

This i think is how i feel about it. Like i said in the op the way those two left is unforgivable. Just thought it was an interesting question to ask. And as far as im concerned its onwards and upwards yo bigger and better things with the gaffer in charge

They turned their back on us, At least Southampton paid a fee for Steve Davis. And as for Aluko? He paid his own way to play for us so he owed us nothing also.

As for the rest? They ever darken our door again then they should be thrown out, The only way any of them should ever be in Ibrox again is if they are playing against us.

Then you will see what the fans really think, They are as equal to any Celtic player as far as I'm concerned, they put the coin before Rangers and that's unacceptable as they could easily have transferred once they had changed over to newco.

It's not like we paid them 2 or. 3k a week, some players were on 25k a week and newco had to honour those contracts.