Ok To Go Over The Ball ?

ianferguson

His Grandfather is ex Celtic chairman Jack McGinn so you could understand how this could be beneficial in getting the ban revoked. Even so its a shocking tackle that merited a red card and two match ban.

No please stop it please, this is paranoid bullshit, I can't stand it anymore. Please stop it.

#satnaverskinebridge

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No please stop it please, this is paranoid bullshit, I can't stand it anymore. Please stop it.

#satnaverskinebridge

Calm down mate and you will be fine, just take some deep breaths . He is Jack McGinns grandson and thats a stonewall red card.......... hope you feel better now.

Fuckall to do with whether we should be able to beat them with him in the side or not, it's regarding the decision.

Should we just email all the clubs in our league and let them know that their player's bans don't count when they're playing The Rangers because we're that good we can beat them anyway? :lol:

Some utter fannies think that being annoyed at a decision means you're running scared of other teams.

Usual suspects as well,fucking roasters.

Fuck up

.....and getting aggressive.....which is not a nice way to speak to a fellow bear.

Perhaps you could try to explain to me why you think McGinns lunging tackle is not a red card and why you think that Jack McGinn is not his granda. Im all ears.........

.....and getting aggressive.....which is not a nice way to speak to a fellow bear.

Perhaps you could try to explain to me why you think McGinns lunging tackle is not a red card and why you think that Jack McGinn is not his granda. Im all ears.........

Your not all eyes but are you. I couldn't give a fuck what happens to other teams players. Just our own. good enough, now get back to rocking in the corner about this. Cheers

Your not all eyes but are you. I couldn't give a fuck what happens to other teams players. Just our own. good enough, now get back to rocking in the corner about this. Cheers

No ...im that as well.................at least we have established that you don't give a fuck about a lot of things , your disrespectful and you know fuck all about football given your abject response to my question............ I think we can let this go now....have a good night mate whoever you may be......oh aye.....remember the deep breaths..........

No ...im that as well.................at least we have established that you don't give a fuck about a lot of things , your disrespectful and you know fuck all about football given your abject response to my question............ I think we can let this go now....have a good night mate whoever you may be......oh aye.....remember the deep breaths..........

Cheers :)

Decent player, will be a big plus for them, but it doesn't really matter.

If we perform, we're winning the game, no doubt about it.

Appreciate Hibs and the effort that's went into them the last two years, think they've got a good team and would be a welcome addition to the SPL in place of any team outside the top 3 or 4.

Whoa whoa whoa!! Take your reasonable and valid points somewhere else.

Don't mean to stir this up but you should see what he's been PM'ing everyone about you.

For what it's worth -most of us think he's lying!

We are Rangers,playing at Ibrox,and i'd hate to get to the stage we're hoping the opposition have players suspended to up our chances. We should be more than capable of beating Hibsalona who seem to talk a fantastic game through a compliant media. Beat Falkirk,stuff Hivs,and enjoy the rest crying and bleating because Gers are bang on track to make their worst nightmare become a reality.

Yep! This!

Bring on your best and leave your excuses behind!

this. Plus seeing it on sky I don't think it was a red anyway. No malice just over stretching for the ball which is a yellow card

Get yersel a 50" HD plasma for Xmas m8,or go to specsavers,either way you couldn't have seen incident clearly.Malicious intent means f*** all ,it was late, wreckless,over the ball and could have hurt the boy,stonewall red .

Watched this about 20 times now, at no point was he in control, he misses the ball completely and kicks the block halfway up his shin, the lad was lucky not to get a broken ankle, the red was 100% spot, how the hell can that be downgraded to a yellow....My Gosh!

I do not give a fuck if he plays against us or not the issue is hammer throwers not being pulled up. when I was refereeing had I given a yellow for that tackle I would have been taken to task for not giving a red by any assessor assigned to my match.