Ok To Go Over The Ball ?

ianferguson

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are Rangers,playing at Ibrox,and i'd hate to get to the stage we're hoping the opposition have players suspended to up our chances. We should be more than capable of beating Hibsalona who seem to talk a fantastic game through a compliant media. Beat Falkirk,stuff Hivs,and enjoy the rest crying and bleating because Gers are bang on track to make their worst nightmare become a reality.

The SPFL is corrupt, they would do anything to stop us going up.Had that been us, we would have got double the length of ban for appealing the decision.

Shouldnt affect us anyway we should still.

I have also seen the challenge and I cant for the life of me see how that is a yellow

Decent player, will be a big plus for them, but it doesn't really matter.

If we perform, we're winning the game, no doubt about it.

Appreciate Hibs and the effort that's went into them the last two years, think they've got a good team and would be a welcome addition to the SPL in place of any team outside the top 3 or 4.

The SPFL is corrupt, they would do anything to stop us going up.Had that been us, we would have got double the length of ban for appealing the decision.

Shouldnt affect us anyway we should still.

I have also seen the challenge and I cant for the life of me see how that is a yellow

:lol: Come on, you don't seriously think that, do you?

If we can't beat a Shite Hivs team with or without him in it there's something far wrong.

Nonsense, we couldn't beat a shite Morton team, at home, after taking the lead in 2 minutes. Get real FFS. We're in for a battle, as a fan base we should prepare for it IMO.

It's a red all day long. Ref called it correct. For it to be downgraded is shocking. All season we've been saying our players are getting done by hammer throwers and would get a sore one .... here a potential leg breaker was dealt with correctly but insanely over ruled.

Regardless of the implications of suspension/availability to play us, the downgrading of such a challenge to a yellow is disgraceful. No wonder our game is fucked.