Rangers Megastore Sale

minstral

There is some great bargains in the sale. Will be ordering stuff for my grandchildren and myself for Xmas, plus the kids have no interest in the politics going on at the moment. All they want is to wear Rangers stuff and do not care if it is Ashley or King who own the rights, at those prices, i have to buy stuff.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is some great bargains in the sale. Will be ordering stuff for my grandchildren and myself for Xmas, plus the kids have no interest in the politics going on at the moment. All they want is to wear Rangers stuff and do not care if it is Ashley or King who own the rights, at those prices, i have to buy stuff.

Got the email this morning about the sale. Got a little one being born shortly (at hospital for 10 hrs) so need a baby shirt for the girl

Tbh mate I don't think anyone can really have an issue with it imo. Yes Ashley's a cock and the deals might not exactly be good but if it makes a wee bear happy then bollocks to it.

mate its your money. You dont have to justify spending it to anybody.

I buy a lot of golf balls from SD (breaths a sigh of relief that the shame of keeping this hidden for so long has finally been lifted).

Much is it for Canmy Bell?

Genuinely hope your grandchildren never have to work on zero hour contracts or minimum wage which makes them no more than slaves, so Cashley will get no encouragement from me no matter how many bargains he offers. Each to his own and you're on the right forum if you need validation for defying our chairman's wishes and you'll also get plenty sympathy on RM for doing just that.

Genuinely hope your grandchildren never have to work on zero hour contracts or minimum wage which makes them no more than slaves, so Cashley will get no encouragement from me no matter how many bargains he offers. Each to his own and you're on the right forum if you need validation for defying our chairman's wishes and you'll also get plenty sympathy on RM for doing just that.

Deary me

Whit in the....

Cockhead.

Try telling a 8 year old they can't get a Rangers strip for Christmas from Santa, when they ask why, tell them it's politics at the club, I'm sure they will understand.

Are you as conscientious with all your purchases? Apple who have slave factories all over Asia, Nike, Addidas, GAP the list is endless.