Rangers Megastore Sale

minstral

Free to work elsewhere to a degree, but let's be honest - there's probably a reason why people are working there, and likely don't have a plethora of alternatives.

You can't condone poor working conditions just because they 'could' work elsewhere.

i am not condoning poor working conditions. I am saying if you don't like it, don't work there. With no employees, conditions will probably improve.

You can't suggest that there is no where to work but SD .

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That old chestnut,did Cashley not try to put our chairman in jail last week and is spending money in his shop not condoning it or am I too principled?

The South Africans spent years trying to put him in jail

I hope you don't buy anything from South Africa cos that would be hypocritical of you

Yes. We make more per pound with ticket sales or brick sales...but your basic premise that a boycott of club merchandise doesn't hurt the club is not correct. We will need to at least to break even the costs of labor and overhead expenses so that no cash is lost by the the club to subsidize losses.

I have 4 HR feedings now with the birth of my daughter 2 days ago so I will be on more often...yeah!

at strange times of the night no doubt - well done mate. Congrats

I'm not trying to sound like a dick or rub noses in it but has anyone checked out the 80/90% off sale? got some decent items ... Karrimor running top and running shorts and a couple pairs of Firetrap cargo and chino shorts to put by for the summer .. about £30 all in with delivery and a £5 to spend voucher.

We all know Ashley is a fucking dick but if you want to miss out because you hate the guy then it's your loss IMO.

I saw some cracking fleeces on the SD website last week at half price, 20 minutes later I owned 4 of them for work and not a single fuck was given as I paid for them and walked out the store with a big dirty, cheesy grin on my face.

I saw some cracking fleeces on the SD website last week at half price, 20 minutes later I owned 4 of them for work and not a single fuck was given as I paid for them and walked out the store with a big dirty, cheesy grin on my face.

Half price?... I thought it was a minimum 70% off in that rag store. Sorry mate, it appears that you may have been fleeced...

:uk:

Well I hope you are proud of yourself some fan u are

My stuff arrived today delighted with it. Get payed tomorrow so might order some sruff for my daughter. And the 80 quid jackets are reduced to 32 quid. Perfect for cold wet miserable winter games so boycotters have no use for them

My stuff arrived today delighted with it. Get payed tomorrow so might order some sruff for my daughter. And the 80 quid jackets are reduced to 32 quid. Perfect for cold wet miserable winter games so boycotters have no use for them

What age is your daughter? :D

No, I'm not wanting a date - I've got some really nice Girls Official Club Puffa Jackets for sale. :D

Genuinely disappointed to read so many on here supporting Ashley. Common sense would tell you that you're doing our club harm by making our retail arm profitable for Ashley. He's going to continue strangling every penny out of merchandising until fans stop buying goods from him altogether. Of course, many of the posters on here are Ashley mouthpieces, bidding his propaganda who want to see his pockets lined with our coin, so I guess it's not that surprising to see such support for him.

You should buy your wee one an old strip from eBay if you must buy something Rangers related.

Genuinely disappointed to read so many on here supporting Ashley. Common sense would tell you that you're doing our club harm by making our retail arm profitable for Ashley. He's going to continue strangling every penny out of merchandising until fans stop buying goods from him altogether. Of course, many of the posters on here are Ashley mouthpieces, bidding his propaganda who want to see his pockets lined with our coin, so I guess it's not that surprising to see such support for him.

You should buy your wee one an old strip from eBay if you must buy something Rangers related.

Shut up ya fucking tart ... they last few words says it all about people like you "if you must buy something Rangers related" ... like it's a chore or the uncool thing to do.

What the fuck has happened to our support these past few years. A section have turned into walking self-loathing freakshows.

I never wear Rangers strips or gear. I grew out of that and buying stuff from the shop on match day when I was about 15 but I take great pride in seeing anyone old and young walking about with Rangers items on (even if I don't personally) - all walking ad's for Rangers and doing us proud. Fuck Ashley but fuck the boycotters who try to emotionally blackmail, abuse and moan at the others who want to spend their money as they see fit. Utter weirdos.