Find A Plan B Or Find A New Job.

The Educator

Never thought I'd feel this way this season, but the lack of tactical ability by our manager we've dropped 10pts in the last 6 games. So either fins a plan B, or find a new job. This system just isn't working against teams who sit in against us. This week we were told the young players are learning, I suggest that it's the manager who has to learn and learn pretty quick before some real damage is done to our season. End of rant.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sincerely hope Warburton and the players spend the next week working on a new formation and some new tactics. Every team we've played in the last 7/8 weeks has figured us out from the start. if change doesn't happen, Hibs will figure us out too and comfortably beat us

Fuck up ya clown. Would you be happy with our position we are in at the end of the season?

the way things are going now do you really think we will end up still at the top at the end of the season ? I don`t unless certain things change.

But I do feel we have plenty of time to change them though.

Bit of an exaggeration. But he does need to get it sorted. A lot of fans have blind faith in Mr Warburton but at the end of the day weve been sub par for the majority of the season

It's not the English championship where he is the underdog with Brentford and teams are coming out to try and beat you and you have some quick defenders to cover. It's the Scottish Championship where shit hammerthrowers will sit on the edge of the box and they don't come out to play and boot it long for quick strikers to roast your carthorse defenders. He needs to put Ball in holding midfield or get someone in to protect the back 4 because that was brutal.

By the end of the day we will be luck to be on the same points as Hib's, if we play like that against them we'll probably end up three points behind them. Oduwa and Tavernier have been poor in recent games and need to be told to buck up, in the case of Oduwa if he's going to play like this he might as well head back down south because he's not doing enough at this point in time to merit a place on the pitch. At the back Tavernier is getting sloppier by the week.

Today we could have lost four goals had it not been for the keeper, the manager's answer to this was to weaken an already weak defence. As I say he has to find a plan B.

Never thought I'd feel this way this season, but the lack of tactical ability by our manager we've dropped 10pts in the last 6 games. So either fins a plan B, or find a new job. This system just isn't working against teams who sit in against us. This week we were told the young players are learning, I suggest that it's the manager who has to learn and learn pretty quick before some real damage is done to our season. End of rant.

Bang on mate.

The biggest thing that he needs to learn is that he needs to be tough with the team. At a club like Rangers there are too many distractions like big wages, media attention etc etc. MW ne ds to firmly kick arses and we hear he doesn't do that.

Stats don't lie. We are performing worse than the start of the season.

When our performances started bcoming sluggish the mindless told us we knew fuck all. Well now we ar getting beat, drawing and scoring lsss goals,

We will be lucky to finish second unless the management team sort this out.

Bit of an exaggeration. But he does need to get it sorted. A lot of fans have blind faith in Mr Warburton but at the end of the day weve been sub par for the majority of the season

I wouldn't say blind faith rather a belief in his philosophy of expansive football, I was told on numerous times that style over substance was a must, seems to me M W is trying to do that. I dont know what par for the course is? I think we play better football than we did last year, risk comes with that imo

Far to early to panic op, hang in there