Nicky Law Did More In 20 Minutes Than Zelalem Has All Season

Wawrinka

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only bright spot from today's shambles. Begging for the ball constantly, whereas Zelalem constantly hides

This guy should now be starting every single week

Not enough time on to judge today, but he was a loser last season and I have seen nothing to suggest he is an answer to any of our problems. He has some ability, but spineless and at 80 odd minutes he turned away from play like a petulant child, so he obviously has an axe to grind at not being started and with that attitude he can take it where the sun don't shine!

I've thought Law offered more that Zalelem since the start of the season. I said that Zalelam must prove he is better than Law to get a start - has he done that? no i dont think he has. Laws first run out in ages and he nearly scores - Zalelam couldn't hit the ground if he fell out a plane.

I've seen Templeton perform well as a sub too, should he be starting?

People acting like he's a new signing, he's been here the best part of 3 years. We should know his ability level by now.

I have never seen Templeton consistently performing when coming on though. That's the difference.