So Who Is Your Favourite Player Now?

Ryju84

Lots of negative posts today, and negative comments, and it was not pleasant watching that game at all. However, there must be some positives still. Some good consistent players surrounded by shite.

Months ago, many on here had the same opinion on who their favourite player was / best player in the team was... Tavernier, Waghorn, Oduwa, McKay, Wallace were all firm favourites.

Now they are being slagged week in/week out for underperforming.

So who are you saying now? Holt has been our best signing (IMO), Law may not be skillful but gives 100%... or is everyone sticking to their guns and their first choices?

Andy Halliday. Been that way since the first game of the season.

QZ9skG.gif

Living the dream. He gives everything for the Blue shirt even though he has 'played out of position', but he's done an admirable job IMO. Looking forward to seeing him become a memorable Rangers player.

I still believe in this squad although it is fairly evident some are currently experiencing a slight decline in form, which is probably understandable given how well they started, given how teams now set up against us and given that many will not be used to the incredibly high demands we fans place upon them. Therefore I still regard them all pretty highly.

That said if I had to choose one, right now I'd probably say big Wes. He has been a bit of a rock for us, consistently making big saves, claiming crosses and his distribution is getting better all the time. I feel very confident with him as the last line of defence. He has all the makings and attributes of a top top keeper. Comes across as a thoroughly decent chap too.

Fod - slow start getting better each week

Tav - got quality but consistency looks problem maybe we are now seeing why he has bounced about

Kiernan - not good enough nowhere near it for me

Ball - Wish he would play with wilson like him

Wilson - class in possession really calm playing next to the right partner will be awesome

Wallace - quality

Halliday - does his best work attacking even though we deploy as the deepest midfielder

Holt - Jury still out for me

Law - got something to offer

Zelalem - nice but nice isnt what we need

McKay - When going at people especially on the outside looks great when not prefer Temps

Shiels - Had enough chances now doesnt cut it

Clark - Same as above

Miller - Useful

Oduwa - Would like to see given run in team and license to be direct

Waghorn - Best player easily

The rest either can get rid of or havent played enough for me to comment on

Fod - slow start getting better each week

Tav - got quality but consistency looks problem maybe we are now seeing why he has bounced about

Kiernan - not good enough nowhere near it for me

Ball - Wish he would play with wilson like him

Wilson - class in possession really calm playing next to the right partner will be awesome

Wallace - quality

Halliday - does his best work attacking even though we deploy as the deepest midfielder

Holt - Jury still out for me

Law - got something to offer

Zelalem - nice but nice isnt what we need

McKay - When going at people especially on the outside looks great when not prefer Temps

Shiels - Had enough chances now doesnt cut it

Clark - Same as above

Miller - Useful

Oduwa - Would like to see given run in team and license to be direct

Waghorn - Best player easily

The rest either can get rid of or havent played enough for me to comment on

Are you Danny Wilson's father?

Wallace over the season as he has been consistent, chipped in with a few goals and rarely fucks up. Foderingham gets better and better. Holt is a very tidy player and from memory today was his only off day.

What the fuck has happened to Tavernier though..asked it before but I will ask it again. Had him as our POTS and was playing like a multi million pound player. Now he can hardly do anything right, seeing Falkirks second goal, what was he doing just letting the ball bounce right off him. Really hope he can find his form again.