Gazza

Dan Deacon

It was on the cards, done his tour and was apparently on form and telling everyone he had been off the drink for 9 months, makes a joke and the offended brigade jump on the band wagon causing a the police to invistigate which is a load of shit! It was a joke and the guy wasnt offended so I dont know how thats a hate crime.

I seriously hope the arseholes that reported him are proud of themselves, chances are my boyhood hero would of succumed to his addiction again but this certainly wouldnt if helped and gazza has dealt with it how he knows best and hit the drink.

Its appauling the way the press have treated him over the years and they shouldnt of printed a story knowing what it would do

And whenever he does pass away the media will lap it up and go into full national treasure mode when the bastards have had a major negative impact on how he has to cope with his demons and are always looking out or hoping for another fall from the wagon to make for another headline . Shower of cunts

And whenever he does pass away the media will lap it up and go into full national treasure mode when the bastards have had a major negative impact on how he has to cope with his demons and are always looking out or hoping for another fall from the wagon to make for another headline . Shower of cunts

Gazza and the media work hand in hand.Don`t think for a minute that Gazza doesn`t earn from them.Until he steps away from them he`ll have no chance of beating his addiction.

Christ that picture. So sad.

I'm a year younger, he looks 30 years older.

Poor guy obviously has no one in his life that can pull him back from the brink and thats perhaps the saddest part.

thats an old picture. He`s been looking far better recently.