New York Bears

harry handsome

New York, New York, so good he posted it twice.

its bad enough that the fans are divided at home, but to see that there needs to be seperate threads for the different faction of the NY branch of the Rangers family is frightening. Especially at Christmas

The Big Apple Bears watch the games at The American Bar, 1471 First Avenue (Between E76 & E77th Streets).

That's not too far from my hotel actually. Good stuff. There won't be any games on, though apart from the Euros. I'll still pop in.

Assumed there might be Bears that still congregate there from time to time, maybe not then.

There is contact information for the officers at the club on both their`s and the NARSA web page get in touch and the lads will meet up wae you for a wee swally.

I was going to head up but im working again.

Wheres the best place to go, I've got two addresses now - one up upper east side 77th at the American Bar and the one on 1st Ave - which one is it mate?

Im staying at NYLO upper west 76 on Broadway, other side of the park from 77east.

Your helps appreciated.

Sorry for the double post lads, thanks for the smart arse replies :P

Lock the other thread if you want.

Call it Jet lag or tiredness but i had two places in mind and just realised its the same place, thanks for the replies i will be heading across central park to the club for the HIV's game.

Wheres the best place to go, I've got two addresses now - one up upper east side 77th at the American Bar and the one on 1st Ave - which one is it mate?

Im staying at NYLO upper west 76 on Broadway, other side of the park from 77east.

Your helps appreciated.

Just realised its the same place, tired a wee touch.