Booler Update

kplfishtank

Took a wee run up to see the big man today, going to be honest I seen 100 times improvement in him from two weeks ago on my last visit.

He's now got a wee bit of movement in his right hand and was speaking today a lot easier than last time. Also managed to give him some lucozade using a straw.

Dropped a wee box of chocolates in to the nurses station as a thank you for the work and constant care they show all the patients.

It really cheered me up going to see him and meet his mum and a few other relatives. Going to pop along New Year's Day and hopefully the progress continues.

Took a wee run up to see the big man today, going to be honest I seen 100 times improvement in him from two weeks ago on my last visit.

He's now got a wee bit of movement in his right hand and was speaking today a lot easier than last time. Also managed to give him some lucozade using a straw.

Dropped a wee box of chocolates in to the nurses station as a thank you for the work and constant care they show all the patients.

It really cheered me up going to see him and meet his mum and a few other relatives. Going to pop along New Year's Day and hopefully the progress continues.

Good man KP, good to hear, brings everything into perspective.

glad to hear you've got enough movement in the right hand to hold your scarf for the game on monday, booler.

you'll have plenty practice raising your arm - from the 3 goals we'll be putting past by the hivs on monday.

merry christmas, and may the new year see you recovered and back posting again!

Ive been on this site for nearly 10 years and always like his take on things whether i agreed or not, didn't realise he was ill.

Can anyone elaborate on whats wrong with him or is it private (no worries if so).

Get well soon mate.

I am sure one of the lads can confirm but I am sure he is suffering from Guillain Barre Syndrome. Seen a thing recently about a guy suffering from it, a virus that attacks your nervous system which basically paralyses from the neck down. He was hoping to make a full recovery however it said he could be in hospital for up to a year.

All the best Booler, hope 2016 brings a speedy recovery.