65 Grand What A Steal!

Billythebear77

Watching wee holt today, apart from his 2 goals, he's been superb, his energy in the middle of the park has been brilliant!!, 65k a fucking steal!!!

Was going to start a thread on him too mate.

What a fucking performance from the wee man. An absolute diamond for us today. Worked his socks off even before Halliday saw red. However, he went to another level again after that. Covered every blade of grass and never shirked a tackle.

Diamond.....absolute diamond!!!! :praise: :praise:

How did we actually sign him? Who get's credit? Who spotted him as I doubt Warbuton knew much of him when he came here.

If I remember correctly he was on trial and out of contract and the 65K was a development fee to Hearts?

Not sure but cracking player and I'd like to see the stat which shows the distance he covers on the pitch each game because in my opinion nobody works harder.

Cracking performance. The whole midfield were generally very good today but Holt even apart from his goal/s was excellent.

Only complaint about the midfield today is the same as the past few weeks, opposition players were getting in to out final third unchallenged. But that's a tactical complaint.