Where Have They Been Hiding?

Gaz52

Every player to a man today (maybe except Wilson and Foderingham) were absolutely outstanding. We played the way we're expected, we bullied Hibs after we equalised and they couldn't handle it. Stubbs was clueless once again.

The glorious Jason Holt (65k) and Waghorn were just incredible,

Aw, what a feeling... FUCKING YASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed Hibs second.....what happened with Fod....did it go through his legs or something.

Didn't have a lot to do today really, but will be disappointed to have lost 2.

Came to claim a high ball then backed off and let it bounce right in front of him. First poor decision he has made in a long time though.

Came to claim a high ball then backed off and let it bounce right in front of him. First poor decision he has made in a long time though.

Only thing he actually got wrong all game. Sadly though when you're a keeper, mistakes cost goals.

For the record though I think he could become world class. Really impressed me this season.

Every player to a man today (maybe except Wilson and Foderingham) were absolutely outstanding. We played the way we're expected, we bullied Hibs after we equalised and they couldn't handle it. Stubbs was clueless once again.

The glorious Jason Holt (65k) and Waghorn were just incredible,

Aw, what a feeling... FUCKING YASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually thought our positional discipline was the big difference today. We held our shape well. Both Hibs goals were individual errors but we looked good as a unit.

Wallace and Tavernier timed their attacks better than they have for a while and I thought Law and Halliday gave a solid platform for Holt to put on a show. He was just fantastic today.

Cheers mate. I couldn't really see what happened at first and had to go for a piss when the replays came on.

That's not really like him either....usually takes command pretty well. Glad it wasn't costly! (tu)

I think there's definitely been a slight dip in form collectively and individually, however despite that I don't actually think we've been as bad as some have made out (that's not a go at you as I know that's not what you mean, or anyone for that matter - just my view). I also don't believe the slight dip is in relation to our shape, or even concerns over Halliday's ability to be more disciplined defensively in the CDM role. We've just missed too many chances, and given away sloppy goals IMO. Even today, we've given away two sloppy goals, which were neither down to the shape or Halliday, but thankfully we were more clinical in front of goal. Also, finally we got a nice bit of luck for Holt's second goal, which can go a long way in football, although Madden did everything to screw us over!

We played well, and you could tell the lads were really up for it. There were some big performances, none more so than young Holt, who is just a fabulous wee player. Covers every blade, but also has that guile, quality and composure when it really counts. We also should a bit more dig, fight and passion which was possibly missing.

Really pleased with where we are and with a few more signings, I think we can really push on. Fantastic times!

Play like that every week and we'll all be happy.

Been saying it for months now, we need to play with a high tempo, fast pace, be more direct with runs and passing. We done all that today and pumped them. Do it against the other diddy teams and we'll stroll the league. If we go back to slow pedestrian play then we'll drop daft points.

Play like that every week and we'll all be happy.

Been saying it for months now, we need to play with a high tempo, fast pace, be more direct with runs and passing. We done all that today and pumped them. Do it against the other diddy teams and we'll stroll the league. If we go back to slow pedestrian play then we'll drop daft points.

This