Nae Luck Stubbsy !

Rangers Lady

Lonesome testicle lol

One baw Fenian

I sincerely hope that neither you, or any of your family, have to go through testicular cancer. Of all the things to have a go at Stubbs for thats about the cheapest and most pathetic way to do it. You may wish to try your 'joke' with a member of Dylan Tombides family (look it up) or you could come and have a chat with me at Ibrox some time.

It may surprise you to learn it doesn't just affect non-Rangers fans/players.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sincerely hope that neither you, or any of your family, have to go through testicular cancer. Of all the things to have a go at Stubbs for thats about the cheapest and most pathetic way to do it. You may wish to try your 'joke' with a member of Dylan Tombides family (look it up) or you could come and have a chat with me at Ibrox some time.

well said. it's alright to have a go at rival teams, players, managers etc but like you say using cancer is just low. i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

The posters who are using Stubbs cancer as a means of making a point need to take serious look at themselves and take stock of what they have said.

Stubbs is a total and complete cunt, but he's no more a cunt than those who find cancer amusing.

The posters who are using Stubbs cancer as a means of making a point need to take serious look at themselves and take stock of what they have said.

Stubbs is a total and complete cunt, but he's no more a cunt than those who find cancer amusing.

Stubbs is a bawbag

Your a bawsbag

PC in full flow

My mother in law had a Mastectomy, she has banter about her condition

No one here is hoping he has a relapse ffs

You do know that loads of folk who have took part in "below the belt" banter will have had family members who have died from it? I have and i still do it. Id say like every time this kinda shit comes up, that some folk will laugh at cancer rather than spend their days worrying about it, Its not just stubbs or ex tarriers who get the treatment on here.

Its jade goody and the likes as well. Im sure most parents would hate their child to be murdered yet rip the pish about madelaine mccann and baby P etc.

Some folk are way to precious with shit like this.

Yea but I don't like Falkirk. I hear somewhere that their manager is a bit of a tit. :wanker:

:lol:

Tbh i dont know if either falkirk, hibs or a n other will beat the second bottom SPL team. Kilmarnock i think they would, hamilton maybe but if its a motherwell, or dundee i think they would win

Tell you what boycotters, you make light about your Mum in laws condition all you like, but don't make judgement about others who have either been through or have loved ones going through the battle.

It's got fuck all to do with Pc and everything to do with being a decent human

being.

If anyone is being a bawbag today it's you ya tadger.

Tell you what boycotters, you make light about your Mum's condition all you like, but don't make judgement about others who have either been through or have loved ones going through the battle.

It's got fuck all to do with Pc and everything to do with being a decent human

being.

If anyone is being a bawbag today it's you ya tadger.

Sons Of Struth mate !!

Do ye know who um arr (tu)

You do know that loads of folk who have took part in "below the belt" banter will have had family members who have died from it? I have and i still do it. Id say like every time this kinda shit comes up, that some folk will laugh at cancer rather than spend their days worrying about it, Its not just stubbs or ex tarriers who get the treatment on here.

Its jade goody and the likes as well. Im sure most parents would hate their child to be murdered yet rip the pish about madelaine mccann and baby P etc.

Some folk are way to precious with shit like this.

I do laugh about my situation but never at others unless they are happy to do so. Neither you nor I know what he feels about what he went through. Until you do then its not something to use against him.

Its not being 'precious' at all its about thinking before you speak. I understand its a foreign concept to you but its how most people conduct themselves.

Given that cancer is up there as one of the major causes of death its pretty likely that we all know someone who has died of the disease. Maybe personal experience gives a different perspective. If you or others want to 'banter' about it, try doing it directly to the person not hiding behind a keyboard.

Stubbs is a bawbag

Your a bawsbag

PC in full flow

My mother in law had a Mastectomy, she has banter about her condition

No one here is hoping he has a relapse ffs

Her choice and mine to banter about our cancer stories. Its not for you to choose to use it against someone. Its not PC its just being decent. I'm happy to have a go at him for plenty of issues he has as a person but using an experience you have no knowledge of is contemptible.

Banter about me all you like. I'd rather you learnt to spell though, its testicle not testical.

I do laugh about my situation but never at others unless they are happy to do so. Neither you nor I know what he feels about what he went through. Until you do then its not something to use against him.

Its not being 'precious' at all its about thinking before you soeak. I understand its a foriegn concept to you but its how most people conduct themselves.

Given that cancer is up there as one of the major causes of death its pretty likely that we all know someone who has died of the disease. Maybe personal experience gives a different perspective. If you or others want to 'banter' about it, try doing it directly to the person not hiding behind a keyboard.

Me? Have i even said anything about him or his cancer?

ive lost someone a lot more important to me than that rat fuck stubbs will ever be. In fact 3 weeks after he died i went to see kevin bridges and his warm up guy made a joke about cancer, i laughed as did most of the room. Im sure theyve all been affected in some way or another.

People will deal with it differently, some will make jokes about people losing a ball, an arm, a lung, a voice box to cancer, others will never mention it, some wont give a fuck and other people will have genuine sympathy with whoever is suffering.

Cancer is a bastard, but then so is many other things in the world. But some folks way of dealing with it will be to make jokes about it or laugh. However shit that may be.

What i will say is dont watch frankie boyle live and his twenty minute salvage of a dead jade goody

Me? Have i even said anything about him or his cancer?

ive lost someone a lot more important to me than that rat fuck stubbs will ever be. In fact 3 weeks after he died i went to see kevin bridges and his warm up guy made a joke about cancer, i laughed as did most of the room. Im sure theyve all been affected in some way or another.

People will deal with it differently, some will make jokes about people losing a ball, an arm, a lung, a voice box to cancer, others will never mention it, some wont give a fuck and other people will have genuine sympathy with whoever is suffering.

Cancer is a bastard, but then so is many other things in the world. But some folks way of dealing with it will be to make jokes about it or laugh. However shit that may be.

What i will say is dont watch frankie boyle live and his twenty minute salvage of a dead jade goody

You missed the point I made. Its a choice for people who go through it on how they deal with it. Using it as petty point scoring or for cheap laughs is pathetic.

I respect how you choose to deal with your experience and, I'm sure thats a reflection of way the person you lost dealt with it. Using it on a forum as a cheap point is pretty pathetic though.

I used to enjoy Frankie Boyle but he got a bit tedious and lazy with his 'comedy'.

As I also said I'm happy for you to banter about me I am quite comfortable with it. If you are happy that Stubbs reacts in the same way then fine but I guess you, and others don't have a clue.