Nae Luck Stubbsy !

Rangers Lady

Should I know who you are?

Do you have a sign round yer neck letting everyone know who and what you are.?

Maybe you should.

"Aye, son, but to be honest with you, there’s a lot of faces in here I don’t recognise.” I said: “Oh, I’m very sorry, I’m Craig Houston from the Sons of Struth.” He said: “I wasn’t talking about you. Everyone knows who you are.”

4535734.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=mc3

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You missed the point I made. Its a choice for people who go through it on how they deal with it. Using it as petty point scoring or for cheap laughs is pathetic.

I respect how you choose to deal with your experience and, I'm sure thats a reflection of way the person you lost dealt with it. Using it on a forum as a cheap point is pretty pathetic though.

I used to enjoy Frankie Boyle but he got a bit tedious and lazy with his 'comedy'.

As I also said I'm happy for you to banter about me I am quite comfortable with it. If you are happy that Stubbs reacts in the same way then fine but I guess you, and others don't have a clue.

Ive not mentioned stubbs cancer, nor laughed about it in this thread

Gie's peace

Learn to spell and try engaging your brain (a stretch for you I guess) before making juvenile comments about things you have no clue about.

I sincerely hope your Mother-in-law has got the all clear now, or is, at least, getting positive news.as she goes through her treatment and follow ups.

Maybe if you had actually been through it you may have a different perspective? Not that I'd want you or anyone else to have to experience it first hand.

If I've ever to experience it first hand there will still be jokes made about it.

Same as if someone is raped etc. It'll never change.

I'd say you don't need to have personally suffered cancer to feel the full devastation of it.

Football fans do this the world over, I wouldn't go getting all upset about it

The Stubbs soundbites might look tasty in print, but in an interview, he comes across as somewhat different.

I think he is actually a bit insecure and overwhelmed, with the gap between himself and MW, between his club and our club.

Stubbs was drawn into giving too much detail on the sending off. He was naive and perhaps too honest.

It made him look like a punter, rather than a manager. If it was MW, he would have given a short sentence, seen that it was pointless speculating, and that would have been that. One totally Pro manager and the other? A long way to go. A great opportunity to learn from a master this season mind you.

'Halliday also appeared to kick out at Fyvie before moving his chest into the former Aberdeen midfielder'..

From the Record. Moving his chest eh?... WTF is this nonsense?

This openly anti-Rangers agenda really boils my piss.. My own fault for reading their shite I suppose.

'Halliday also appeared to kick out at Fyvie before moving his chest into the former Aberdeen midfielder'..

From the Record. Moving his chest eh?... WTF is this nonsense?

This openly anti-Rangers agenda really boils my piss.. My own fault for reading their shite I suppose.

Every click on that website helps pay their bills (tu)