Appealing Halliday's Red Card

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why wasnt the hivs player booked for the initial challenge on Haliday?

Never, don't see why he should be fined.

Halladay retaliated with the wee kick and then bumped him with his chest. Could see the kick being the reason for the red so I would be surprised if the red card is rescinded. Would also be surprised to not see Fyvie get a suspension for faking the headbutt.

Halladay retaliated with the wee kick and then bumped him with his chest. Could see the kick being the reason for the red so I would be surprised if the red card is rescinded. Would also be surprised to not see Fyvie get a suspension for faking the headbutt.

Yeah I think they'll both get an equal punishment.

Fortunately the game went in our favour, but it was the kind of big game where a poor referee was always going to cause a big problem, luckily the sending off did not affect te result and the way we coped with that set back will hold us in good stead.

If that's a red card then football is a joke.

The Hibs player clearly feigned injury,

As for posters saying he kicked out? How long was the ball gone before the Hibs player kicked him?

The ball was long gone so the Hibs player should have walked also?

The ref was a joke and gave us very little and them everything.

Just like the Falkirk game the referee was very poor and questions need to be asked.

I also notice when Lafferty dived against Aberdeen there was a witch hunt for him? Yet the Hibs player did likewise and not the same public outcry? Why is this?

The Hibs player should receive a 3 match ban and the red card rescinded,

A cheat is a cheat, and if it was our player I would be embarrassed and hoped the club our club would take relevant action against the player.

Let's see if the cheat wins or will the sfa actually earn their wages for once.

I suppose the appeal will depend on what's in the match report. If the ref states it's for a headbutt then the red card should be overturned, but if the ref has mentioned it's for the initial kicking out at Fyvie - then it will most likely stand.

Here:

https://streamable.com/nxbn

This is the second time this season I have had to remind Halliday that he is a player now, not a fan. He's too easily wound up and will be a target for this sort of stuff.

If he's gonae do this sort of thing, he needs to be more clever about it.

Did you "remind Halliday" personally or do you mean you typed a post on a fans forum?

Fuck Fyvie, but the quicker Andy Halliday learns to control himself, the better. I hope Warburton has a word because that was an important game and his Mulgrew-like reaction could have been costly.

The appeal will be thrown out for the initial kick, but we have to be seen to appeal it due to Fyvie's pathetic reaction. Again, fuck Fyvie because our priority should be why our player even reacted in the first place.

Fuck Fyvie, but the quicker Andy Halliday learns to control himself, the better. I hope Warburton has a word because that was an important game and his Mulgrew-like reaction could have been costly.

The appeal will be thrown out for the initial kick, but we have to be seen to appeal it due to Fyvie's pathetic reaction. Again, fuck Fyvie because our priority should be why our player even reacted in the first place.

The appeal won't be flung out for the kick if the referee puts in his report it was for the "headbutt"