Who Has Been Better To Rangers

nemisis

Allan might be better off financially but im sure he would rather be paired up with Holt. We could be doing with a player of Allans style especially when facing packed defences.

In addition to ability I think MW values the character and values of his players - the turncoat showed himself to be unsuitable anyway.

Allan might be better off financially but im sure he would rather be paired up with Holt. We could be doing with a player of Allans style especially when facing packed defences.

It's clear, despite reservations from a few that we have missed Nicky Law

Start him instead of Zel for the next game

Hearts let Holt go way too early...he is still developing and to just let him go for 65 grand is their loss our gain.

Allan - even though he turned his back on us he is still a cracking player and would of liked to have seen our midfield with him included.

100% Hearts though..

I don't think Hearts had any say in whether we could sign Holt. His contract was running out and he wanted to join us. Not sure if true but I'm sure I heard Hearts maybe even offered him a new contract or wanted him to stay?

Regardless, Hearts didn't do us any favours. If Hearts had any say they probably wouldn't have been so accommodating. His contract was running out and he wanted to leave and join us. The only issue was coming to an agreement over compensation not too dissimilar to the Aluko and Telfer deals. The deal agreed however was outrageous and could possibly turn out to be the best value for money deal since Sir Davie....