And So It Begins

RFC55

"Us fans have stuck by this club through bad and really bad, yesterday was a disgrace at Ibrox, the singing, the missiles, liquids being poured over folk from the top tier, this is happening every time away fans attend Ibrox, Morton have spoke about it, Budge has spoke about it, sure there has been more, I hope Ms Dempster follows suit and issues a statement to the press about how we were treated to by the Rangers fans, stewards and Police."

Do they not realize its a fucking screen above them? doh

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Us fans have stuck by this club through bad and really bad, yesterday was a disgrace at Ibrox, the singing, the missiles, liquids being poured over folk from the top tier, this is happening every time away fans attend Ibrox, Morton have spoke about it, Budge has spoke about it, sure there has been more, I hope Ms Dempster follows suit and issues a statement to the press about how we were treated to by the Rangers fans, stewards and Police."

Sneaky big hauns installing a leeky telly

The Ancient Order of Hibernians (AOH) is an Irish Catholic fraternal organisation. Members must be Catholic and either Irish-born or of Irish descent. Its largest membership is now in the United States, where it was founded in New York City in 1836.

Should we start a campaign to have this name banned from scottish football as it is clearly sectarian. Perhaps one for the VBs.

Until the clubs get together and change the legislation then no, there won't be any consequences.

No matter how much you sit online and cry about it like the queer little apologist you are then nothing will change. Get over it.

Aye ok Cujo (tu)

We'll just ignore the fans that charged into the GF1 when the Hivs scored shall we. Hope they enjoy the Championship next year!

What is the charge for miming playing a flute? And why was someone offended by someone miming playing a flute?

Is it valid for other musical instruments? Can you now get the jail for playing air guitar?

Muppets.

I kid you not i had almost that exact thought about 5 minutes ago!

Right down to the air guitar bit haha.

Pathetic to complain to police about that.

The mhanks call themselves fenian army.

They sing pro terrorist anti British songs.

Practically EVERY set of opposition fans sing go home ya h**.

Different versions of TBB is sang throughout Scotland.

De Boer had the cheer up with sad orange bastard as the add on.

The list goes on and on.......the simple fact is TBB is the most stirring song in football this is why they want it stopped no other reason.

thank fuck they've never seen my Jethro Tull impersonation

"aye officer,he wis staunin oan wan leg an aw,thas a pyoor masonic thing an aw,gie him a,a,am smacked oot ma nu.....,a mint smack his nut officer,get the heavy horses oot now,officer whit di ye mean he's playin heavy horses already......"

The Ancient Order of Hibernians (AOH) is an Irish Catholic fraternal organisation. Members must be Catholic and either Irish-born or of Irish descent. Its largest membership is now in the United States, where it was founded in New York City in 1836.

Should we start a campaign to have this name banned from scottish football as it is clearly sectarian. Perhaps one for the VBs.

Best leave them to finding baddies on Twitter and getting them sacked ;)

I was there. My family were right on the dividing line between us and them. Both sets of supporters behaved in a similar manner.

They did sing some sectarian lyrics but continuous sectarian bile? That didn't happen. They couldn't censor the fenian blood lyrics from their songs but it was sporadic at worst. They can call me a fenian B all they like though 'cos I am.

This is lifted from one of the hivs posters on their forum

I was there. My family were right on the dividing line between us and them. Both sets of supporters behaved in a similar manner.

They did sing some sectarian lyrics but continuous sectarian bile? That didn't happen. They couldn't censor the fenian blood lyrics from their songs but it was sporadic at worst. They can call me a fenian B all they like though 'cos I am.

This is lifted from one of the hivs posters on their forum

Cunts awrite for a fenian

A day at the match is a forget about all the other stuff going on in your life ( work/mortgage/kids/bills/etc/etc) you immerse yourself in the day out with your mates ,patter/beer/surrounded by your own watching your team, chuffed as fuck with the result chanting along with a bouncing Ibrox resulting in a crackling atmosphere pretty much non existant in football now, the weary willies now pop their heads up with the sectarian chant bollox as if we are the only team in the world to noise up their rivals, geez peace ffs take away the banter and rivalry and the games done.

How many arrests were there yesterday out of 50k? very few I would bet, away and spoil someone else's fun day out ya knobs with laptops.

"Was one seat from the segregated area. Seen numerous abuse and throwing of items. One guy imitated playing the flute as a police officer watched him then had a laugh to himself. This prompted the guy next to me to ask him to do something about it and I kid you not the so called officer just said no then threatened to throw the Hibs fan out for daring to question him. Joke and always will be."

Michael-Scott-What-reaction-gifrific.gif

Those imaginary flutes could have your yer out though