Jordan Thompson

bomber

if halliday gets hit with a suspension I think the time is right to give young Jordan Thompson a chance in the holding midfield position.the lad has impressed me when he has come off the bench in previous games and if he were to take his opportunity now it could save the club from covering this position in the transfer window!!!

Is that really his preffered position? I've only seen the few small appearances he's made for us and he's looked good but I'm sure that they have been in one of the other central midfield slots. I'd like to see him get more game time, perhaps this will be his chance although I think it's more likely we will see Ball in that position.

I'm actually surprised the Magic hat hasn't given the lad more game time, a wee 20 minutes here and there. We have only seen small glimpses of this lad and I think he has looked very assured on the ball.

Great to be in a position where most us feel happy with whoever features in the midfield.......hope he gets more pitch time though as he looks ready.