*** The Official Dumbarton V Rangers Match Thread ***

Captain Hilts

Some usual responses, the point stands.

If we don't give these guys game time, we don't have access to that market again in the future.

With a bit of luck we'll get a better standard of loan players in the top div.

An actual intelligently thought out point, who'd have thought it. The only possible justification, however, he's had plenty of game time and looked bang average on many an occasion.

If they are good enough, they will play. Maybe I'm of a vintage that thinks we aren't a feeder club for the fucking EPL. We are Rangers.

An actual intelligently thought out point, who'd have thought it. The only possible justification, however, he's had plenty of game time and looked bang average on many an occasion.

If they are good enough, they will play. Maybe I'm of a vintage that thinks we aren't a feeder club for the fucking EPL. We are Rangers.

Yeah, but if our young guys are good enough they'll play too. Warbs isny daft.

Zelalem will improve too. He's not long 18. We get these guys to develop them. Arsenal will expect us to do that if they're going to give us anyone more developed than Zelalem in the future.

Strikes me MW will get the balance right.

Changed days, my man. I think we all need to get used to that.

He might be in the bosses plans for the next game and wants to give him game time.

I think the boss would try youngsters if he didn't have a plan.

We have to trust him, if we were romping the league then I'd see you point