El Hadji Diouf Calls Ex-Celtic Boss Neil Lennon A D***head

Don54

El Hadji Diouf

has reopened his feud with Neil Lennon by branding the former celtic boss a “d***head”.

The pair had an explosive war of words after clashing in an Old Firm Scottish Cup tie in 2011.

And Diouf insists he took an instant dislike to Lennon when playing for Liverpool against him.

Diouf, below, also renewed his bust-ups with Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher in an explosive Christmas interview.

The 34-year-old told French magazine So Foot: “I didn’t know Neil Lennon but saw his face and have always hated him. He was at Celtic and I was at Rangers and the two clubs were at war with each other. He is a d***head and I’ve never liked him.

“At the end of the Liverpool-Celtic game in the UEFA Cup he asked me for my shirt but I never gave it to him. I would still not give him it today.

Absolutely correct about Lennon but Diouf was an utter prick who should never have been allowed to play for Rangers.

Thought this when he first signed but loved him by the end, was great with fans and technically outstanding. Would have been great to get him in his prime.

Behave yourself :lol:

The man has a point. He won African Footballer of the Year two years on the trot. Just have a look at some of the names on this list. Based on that he could probably have been described as "world class" around 2001-2002.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Footballer_of_the_Year

I mind at Dundee away, Diouf came on for twenty minutes then continued to parade himself around the park 10 minutes after the game, pick up scarfs etc. Was good a lad, but didn't really bring anything extra to that team.