Lets Not Change The Words

poolerangers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When our paranoid faction stop getting worked up about being called h*** then perhaps we can have a case for singing the fenian words but while we all continue the title tattle about songs and remain mortally offended about this and that the only thing that happens if we sing TBB is the club will get in trouble!

When our paranoid faction stop getting worked up about being called H*** then perhaps we can have a case for singing the fenian words but while we all continue the title tattle about songs and remain mortally offended about this and that the only thing that happens if we sing TBB is the club will get in trouble!

I partially agree with your post,Bp9, for the simple reason I couldn't give a fuck what some tarrier Rangers hating bigot calls me. Let's face it, we called them cunts H*** for years until they somehow turned it round on us (which still baffles me) and the day I become offended because of a word or a song is the day I have spent 1 day too long on this earth.

The Billy Boys is the greatest football battle anthem ever roared out at a football match anywhere in the world, so let's get this sorted out with the Police, SFA, or whoever the fuck wants to tell us EXACTLY what they deem as "offensive /sectarian"; and by that I mean OFFICIALLY tell us in a legal document.