Seb Faure

I'll never understand how a professional footballer can have weight problems, like him.

Came from Lyon where they had a team of dieticians - Boyd probably introduced him to fried mars bars and monster munch.

Feel a little sorry for him.

Looked every bit the player that had barely played a professional match, and coming from Lyon's exceptionally disciplined youth model to Murray Park under McCoist must have been a huge culture shock.

It was.

Sure he did an interview about skelping the managers arse with the ball, and then never played again.

It was.

Sure he did an interview about skelping the managers arse with the ball, and then never played again.

I think even i could hit allys fat arse from the penalty spot. Probably could even hit it with my left foot.

Seb was another bad purchase from the gardner. Overweight, overpaid and over here!

It was.

That interview is brought up every time Faure is mentioned but he spoke well of the coaching and set up at the Auchenhowie

"He dropped his shorts one training session for the players to fire the ball at him. Bilel and I fell to the ground laughing. A manager baring his a**e to his entire team it was legendary.

But the coaches here know how to do things right. If they decide to give their players the hairdryer treatment they do so and the fun stops. But if you do your job throughout the season you wont be insulted."

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/rangers-outcast-sebastien-faure-ibrox-4906490