Offended?

smitzer007

Personally i do not give a shit however that (in our PC gone mad world) singing about Arab blood goes unchallenged is the single most damning piece of evidence that what we are dealing with is anti Rangers, agenda driven double standards. Protecting the image of our game yet singing about Arab blood and how that could be perceived goes unmentioned - having a laugh they really are and it's that type of thing that the club should be having a word with the governing bodies about.

The cunts have selective reporting which just makes them unprofessional and sell outs.

Sadly they will attack us as the club will allow them too. It was that type of 'bending over' that took us down a very dark path previously. Whilst I am not saying I would agree with it I would accept a full review on what is/is not acceptable if the same rules were applied across the board. I cannot accept being told what I may sing whilst across the very same city they belt out song after song glorifying terrorism. Furthermore they can gtf with the 'whatabouterry' party line that is dished out. Damn right what about them...as a starting point.

Sick of ranting about this but it does make the blood boil.

They actually started singing it before the game had even started and the same thoughts crossed my mind. But unless our club starts forcefully pointing these things out and demand parity nothing will change..and there will be no mention of this by anyone outside our support.

Ps hope Dundee stuff them..be wonderful coming up while passing Dundee Hibs on the way down.

Personally i do not give a shit however that (in our PC gone mad world) singing about Arab blood goes unchallenged is the single most damning piece of evidence that what we are dealing with is anti Rangers, agenda driven double standards. Protecting the image of our game yet singing about Arab blood and how that could be perceived goes unmentioned - having a laugh they really are and it's that type of thing that the club should be having a word with the governing bodies about.

Sadly they will attack us as the club will allow them too. It was that type of 'bending over' that took us down a very dark path previously. Whilst I am not saying I would agree with it I would accept a full review on what is/is not acceptable if the same rules were applied across the board. I cannot accept being told what I may sing whilst across the very same city they belt out song after song glorifying terrorism. Furthermore they can gtf with the 'whatabouterry' party line that is dished out. Damn right what about them...as a starting point.

Sick of ranting about this but it does make the blood boil.

Spot on. I wonder if the mock offended who opened this can of worms will ever regret doing so. There must come a point when it's not just our songs that get highlighted!

Lots of singing about being up to knee height in Arab blood on Sky Sports 1 just now. Wonder if English, Spiers et all are sharpening their pencils for tomorrow's headlines.

Interesting, given singing about being up to knees in Arab blood is offensive already without pretend it means something entirely different

Simple fact is no-one cares about these wee silly teams. It's all about one club in Scotland, it always has been and always will be.

It's amazing how much the media can influence a situation, just look at 'Making A Murderer' on Netflix as an example

Just saw it myself.

Arab blood? Now lets see what the papers say about this tomorrow.

My guess it won't even get a mention and nor it should..

Lets be honest our police force are under funded and could and should be dealing with real crimes.

To be fair to all we either go after everyone or turn a blind eye to football chants. I would be delighted if it were the latter. Maybe it's because we sing TBB louder than anyone else! ☺

My guess is they'll say Arab doesn't mean Arabian in this context,yes,in the same way fenian doesn't mean Catholic,let's see the fuckers squirm out of that one

The song is banned because of the knees blood thing as it's offensive.

The Billy boys is offensive not sectarian just like this song is.. That's how bloody stupid the law is

Just saw it myself.

Arab blood? Now lets see what the papers say about this tomorrow.

My guess it won't even get a mention and nor it should..

Lets be honest our police force are under funded and could and should be dealing with real crimes.

Agree it shouldn't be mate. But we know that the anti-Ranges agenda is full throttle. It's only us that gets attention. Disgraceful state of affairs tbh (tu)

My guess is they'll say Arab doesn't mean Arabian in this context,yes,in the same way fenian doesn't mean Catholic,let's see the fuckers squirm out of that one

They won't have to squirm at all because there will be a complete radio silence on this.

Even if that argument was accepted for Arab but not with the billy boys I have to ask why is being up to knees in the blood of a group based on the team they support somehow acceptable regardless.

Instead of their statement of appeasement our board should be issuing a statement demanding to know what the difference is between what our fans and other fans sing and why there is no outcry or negative publicity about other teams.

Of course that wouldn't suit their bridge building agenda.

The song is banned because of the knees blood thing as it's offensive.

The Billy boys is offensive not sectarian just like this song is.. That's how bloody stupid the law is

Ohhhhh you're in trouble now, you just said the B word, ...........is that a chap I hear at you're door.

Never gonna buy that it's coz it's not politically correct.

Look at GSTQ, the dirty oirish national anthem and even Flower of Scotland to a degree. All could easily be deemed offensive with the wording in them.

Fuck if you even take away songs that are sung at football or sporting events and look at music itself. Rap music for example contains lyrics aimed at gang wars, homophobia, killing wife's etc....

There is one reason and one reason only TBB is targeted.