What Were Your Highlights From Today?

TheMotor

Just to get away from the substitution bickering in the game thread.

For me:

McKay had another solid game with his mandatory nutmeg.

Kenny's Worldie to open the scoring. Great determination as his old legs carried him those difficult 3 yards before he fell over from exhaustion :cool:

Tavernier's cross for Miller's header

Tavernier's goal.

Waghorns running at the full-backs. He just knew he had the beating of them every time.

What stood out for you?

Just to get away from the substitution bickering in the game thread.

For me:

McKay had another solid game with his mandatory nutmeg.

Kenny's Worldie to open the scoring. Great determination as his old legs carried him those difficult 3 yards before he fell over from exhaustion :cool:

Tavernier's cross for Miller's header

Tavernier's goal.

Waghorns running at the full-backs. He just knew he had the beating of them every time.

What stood out for you?

Tav's ball for Millers 3rd

Quite a few:

The way the entire team played on to win, and win convincingly.

Not taking the foot off the gas until the final whistle.

The hunger to score from the majority of the players.

The fact that luck was on our side a few times (deflected goal, Miller's hand of God etc).

A game where the ref is not the main talking point

Six goals.

The overall performance , particularly in the 2nd half , is more like the stuff we were playing earlier in the season.

It was important to get 3 points or Monday's result would have been nullified , so it was important to go in today with the right attitude - which we did .

The way the team kept playing for more goals after the game was won at 3-0.

I agree. at 3,4,5,6-0 we still chased things, particularly Waghorn, chasing seemingly lost causes in attack as if we were level. Great all round performance in a match where complacency could have been an issue.

The professionalism, the desire to win, still looking to score right to the end, 10 goals in 2 games at this time of year when some players would be getting over their hangovers

Mark certainly has a magic touch with signings, everyone of his players has been brilliant, the feeling that he's building something special at Rangers is there and I'm really looking forward to the future for our club with genuine optimism for the first time in a few years.