What Were Your Highlights From Today?

TheMotor

Had £2.65 left in my bet365 account, stuck on a treble on Arsenal, Man Utd and Bristol rovers, I won a whole £11.62 :) on a serious note it's great to see Tav and Waghorn back to form and for me Law has got us playing again.

Stuck my money on Miller first scorer at 5/1, Rangers 4-0 and Rangers 5-0.

Cashed the last two out at 4-0 with 20 minutes to go :thumbup: .

I think the positive is that we play how we play - regardless of opposition or occasion. Nobody is flustered , nobody looks as if they are being played out of position, everybody knows the system. 6 goals but no lumps up the park to see what happens. It's all part of the method and the system.

Even the most ardent anti rangers fan can see that the system and the methodology is head and shoulders above anything else in Scotland. Better players playing this way will be amazing to watch.

MW has brought 21st century football.

Miller justifying his inclusion for today as I was sure he was making way for Clark, Tavs overall play and the ball for both Millers goals were excellent capped off with his goal which was the pick of the lot.

A clean sheet for the team, another excellent game from Holt and likewise for Waggy.......so many positives from today I best just stop right there !!