Players Out Of Contract In The Summer

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd keep Shiels, but the rest can leave.

The impact Shiels has made when he's appeared has been excellent, in my opinion. He improves us from the 60th minute mark onwards.

Templeton had the potential, but he hasn't tried a leg and I would put my mortgage on him being released, he's been that bad.

Clark is decent, nothing more, nothing less. He's not going to be bench worthy when we're competing in the top flight with Celtic, Aberdeen, etc., so I wouldn't offer him a renewal.

Law can fuck off. His hide-and-seek performances last season were bad, but watching Mohnsi being attacked by Motherwell players along with his wee mate Ricky Foster while the likes of Kenny Miller intervened is unforgivable in my eyes.

Ricky Foster was the first one to back up Moshni.

The reason New goalkeeper and Forrester are 6 months contracts right now is so they compete with Temps and Bell and they still have a chance to compete in the 2nd half of season and still have the chance to earn contracts for next season if they do well enough

Let's be honest it would be bad probably to let temps leave for free when he cost 400k in the last year of his contract when we signed him, Mw might not keep him as unless he comes back to his good form he might not be offered an extension though obviously

I've said it before but if temps gets back to the form he used to have for us when he's back from injury then he is easily in top 3/4 premiership wingers.

Law has a chance of staying too and I think Deano won't even though he is good as he is 31 and he would play a lot more for other Prem teams such as Killie

Bin them all as I think they will be on decent wages, and MW could find alot better players for they type of wages.

It's easy to think that but in reality Temps was electric when we signed him and cost £400k (in the last year of his contract!)

I would expect any winger who comes close to Temps when Temps is in good form will be very hard to sign for free and down south wingers usually have very inflated prices like strikers,

Waghorn might be a better winger than Temps at the moment while Temps is not playing but im not sure how many players we will be able to find of that quality for free, which makes me hesitant to assume if we lose temps someone as good as him will automatically replace him on lower wages for free (if Forrester does well he could be the free signing to replace Templeton but we have to hope he does well first and hope temps does well too)

So you would bin one of our best players this season and one of the few who are first tier quality? Whatever happened to Mr Warburton's "clean sheet" approach?

One of our best players? Are you a relative of Nicky Law?

you fucking slaughtered mohsni for that , now you think law should have got involved

You must be one of the nuggets that I was arguing with that day, based on this comment.

I slaughtered Mohsni for punching and kicking Erwin; an act that would have had Bill Struth turning in his grave and I stand by that.

However, the incident progressed and regardless of the instigation, when you see a team mate being jumped by two or three opponents, you do what Kenny Miller did and defend your team mate. Or, you could watch as you keep walking towards the tunnel.

You must be one of the nuggets that I was arguing with that day, based on this comment.

I slaughtered Mohsni for punching and kicking Erwin; an act that would have had Bill Struth turning in his grave and I stand by that.

However, the incident progressed and regardless of the instigation, when you see a team mate being jumped by two or three opponents, you do what Kenny Miller did and defend your team mate. Or, you could watch as you keep walking towards the tunnel.

If u ask me I'm glad Moshni stood up for himself when he was shoved from behind, it would have been even more of a sickener at the time if Well beat us and then got away with doing that to Moshni as well so good on Bilel, Erwin deserved it ...

McCall was outrageous to try say BM will never play for Rangers again based on that when McCall didn't even have the job...

Aye just ignore facts which don't fit your jaundiced viewpoint. As to your second point, it would appear you want more Rangers players up in court for assault.

fuck off u cried like a wee lassie for days after it , defended erwin like fuck and as has been pointed out too foster was the first player in

It seems WeirFleckNRothen your username is suspicious as has been stated before it sounds like saying something else

You also seem to be on the same page as Non Rangers fans with regards to Erwin and defend Erwin which in my view is suspicious, I wouldn't want our team to get shoved about after losing a match ever

If u ask me I'm glad Moshni stood up for himself when he was shoved from behind, it would have been even more of a sickener at the time if Well beat us and then got away with doing that to Moshni as well so good on Bilel, Erwin deserved it ...

McCall was outrageous to try say BM will never play for Rangers again based on that when McCall didn't even have the job...

I totally disagree.

I think Mohsni should have shaken Erwin's hand, first and foremost. The fact that he didn't emphasises the fact that Mohsni wasn't physically capable of playing for us, but mentally either.

Further to that, Erwin shouldn't have pushed him and Mohsni shouldn't have kicked, then punched him.

Aye just ignore facts which don't fit your jaundiced viewpoint. As to your second point, it would appear you want more Rangers players up in court for assault.

What are these "facts" you suggest I've ignored? I'll be interested to hear these.

Your second sentence makes no sense to me. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about with the "up in court for assault" comment.

fuck off u cried like a wee lassie for days after it , defended erwin like fuck and as has been pointed out too foster was the first player in

Three people quoted me and I've decided I don't have enough time to discuss with all three, so I'm going to ignore you. Starting a response with "fuck off" and suggesting I cried suggests to me that you're not worth wasting time on.

I totally disagree.

I think Mohsni should have shaken Erwin's hand, first and foremost. The fact that he didn't emphasises the fact that Mohsni wasn't physically capable of playing for us, but mentally either.

Further to that, Erwin shouldn't have pushed him and Mohsni shouldn't have kicked, then punched him.

What are these "facts" you suggest I've ignored? I'll be interested to hear these.

Your second sentence makes no sense to me. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about with the "up in court for assault" comment.

Three people quoted me and I've decided I don't have enough time to discuss with all three, so I'm going to ignore you. Starting a response with "fuck off" and suggesting I cried suggests to me that you're not worth wasting time on.

you called me a nugget you sniveling wee wank , you tried too rewrite history and were called on it you wanker

The reason New goalkeeper and Forrester are 6 months contracts right now is so they compete with Temps and Bell and they still have a chance to compete in the 2nd half of season and still have the chance to earn contracts for next season if they do well enough

Let's be honest it would be bad probably to let temps leave for free when he cost 400k in the last year of his contract when we signed him, Mw might not keep him as unless he comes back to his good form he might not be offered an extension though obviously

I've said it before but if temps gets back to the form he used to have for us when he's back from injury then he is easily in top 3/4 premiership wingers.

Law has a chance of staying too and I think Deano won't even though he is good as he is 31 and he would play a lot more for other Prem teams such as Killie

Agree with you on this. The fact that the new signings are only on 6months contracts means that they are just as much at risk of losing out as the likes of Bell, Templeton, etc. Clever move by MW to generate competition in the squad and give himself time to assess their respective capabilities.