Full Match From Yesterday

HarryH

There's a wee guy called Boab on here they let him film the games in high definition sat in his wheel chair at track side

He usually uploads the full 90 minutes on his Twitter but as of yet it's not up - give him a wee PM and he will send you the link

Sign up to Rangers TV. £5.99 a month and the money goes to the club. Well worth it

The RTV Standard subscription which is £5 a month doesn't include any live games - you need to wait until midnight UK time before you can stream it. From my reading of it you need the Unlimited package to get every game live and that's $28.50 per month.

On Rangerstv.tv it's £5.99 per game if you watch it live and £4.99 if you watch it as catchup (order the Dumbarton game catch-up here where is says "As-Live Watch Now"). If you go for the £4.99 catch up on RTV, you'd also need VPN software, which makes it look like you're outside the UK/Europe. I use Tunnelbear, which gives you enough free data for a single game if you send a specific tweet. If you decide to get a paid VPN for future use, ask around here for the best one as I'm undecided.

Not sure if this is correct. The RTV Standard subscription which is £5 a month doesn't include any games. From my reading of it you need the Unlimited package to get every game and that's $28.50 per month.

On Ranngerstv.tv it's £5.99 per game if you watch it live and £4.99 if you watch it as catchup (order the Dumbarton game catch-up here where is says "As-Live Watch Now"). If you go for the £4.99 catch up on RTV, you'd also need VPN software, which makes it look like you're outside the UK/Europe. I use Tunnelbear, which gives you enough free data for a single game if you send a specific tweet. If you decide to get a paid VPN for future use, ask around here for the best one as I'm undecided.

I thought the full games were included in the standard monthly and you can watch them in the UK after midnight following the game?

The VPN I use is Hola unblocker on Firefox or chrome and it doesn't need you to send any tweets

GM

I thought the full games were included in the standard monthly and you can watch them in the UK after midnight following the game?

The VPN I use is Hola unblocker on Firefox or chrome and it doesn't need you to send any tweets

GM

This, been using Hola and Chrome for ages for BBC IPlayer and such, never a problem.

As an aside,anybody wishing to watch American tv streams should check out http://stream-tv2.ag

Anyone know where I could watch the full game from yesterday?

Thanks in advance

I pay the £5 per month RTV package and I have access to the whole match. You usually get access to the whole game a day later or thereabouts. Usually split into two parts but quality is pretty good.

GM

Aye, sorry you're totally right. What I should have said was it isn't live - you need to wait until midnight to watch it as you say (gonna edit my post so the wrong info is removed).

Also, I've heard bad things about Hola from a security standpoint. but they could well have sorted that out by now. Other posters more in-the-know will be able to confirm.

The RTV Standard subscription which is £5 a month doesn't include any live games - you need to wait until midnight UK time before you can stream it. From my reading of it you need the Unlimited package to get every game live and that's $28.50 per month.

On Rangerstv.tv it's £5.99 per game if you watch it live and £4.99 if you watch it as catchup (order the Dumbarton game catch-up here where is says "As-Live Watch Now"). If you go for the £4.99 catch up on RTV, you'd also need VPN software, which makes it look like you're outside the UK/Europe. I use Tunnelbear, which gives you enough free data for a single game if you send a specific tweet. If you decide to get a paid VPN for future use, ask around here for the best one as I'm undecided.

Right I got mistaken with what I pay, it's the £5 a month option I have and I can watch every match back again including the Dumbarton game which is what the OP was asking for.