Lee Rigby Benifit Match Southampton

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it was about 1982/3 - possibly a testimonial for a guy called George Horsewill on a Sunday afternoon

I ended up in a river in Salsbury the next day

All a bit of a blur tbh

:D

Thats the one, it was a long weekend from Friday to Wednesday.Im sure we had a game on the Saturday and the bus left right after to get to Southampton,

We could do a bonfire at full time with this sewer rat atop

Scum bastard, should be hanged, and his remains and the rest of his bnifit grabbing family sent back to whatever sand dune shite hole the there family originat from,

And th copper should have told him, he supported everyone who works/serves for our proud brave services

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VcDbVJzN48

We are holding a Lee Rigby and help the heroes benefit match in Southampton

28th of may bank holiday weekend Rangers Legends and guests v Southampton and Portsmouth legends

we have asked Graham Souness to manage the rangers legends team

we hope to bring a good rangers support down for this game, if interested in going contact me on here and I will keep you all up-dated

well done

Stonefield Teddies. This is a great idea and needs to be shared with all of the Army bases in Southern England. There are lots of them, far too many to contact individually. If you pm me I will put you in touch with the MOD press officer for the area and through them you might be able to get this event advertised on the front page of MOD's intranet so that it is shared with all MOD service and civilian staff.

i don't think he would be made welcome. i don't want to start a debate on him , i would to just advertise the game

Fair enough. Just always associate the great legends teams with McCoist and Mark Walters. Gazza doesn't live too far away from Eastliegh as well. Would be magic if he could make it.

Hopefully get down for it. £40 return train from London.

players that have confirmed already M Mols. Marco Negri, Mark Walters, Mark Falco, Marvin Andrews , Charlie Miller, with Darren Anderton as our rangers guest he loves the rangers

Does Darren know the words to The Sash?