Rangers Confirm Pre-Contract Signings Of Crooks & Windass.

No doubt I'll be ripped to shreds for suggesting this, but since we are now financially stable and are getting 2 players for free, and given how the press absolutely do anything to make us look bad. I wonder what the reaction would be if we gave Accrington Stanely a good will gesture - a fraction of the players worth of course, but I think it would be very good publicity for us in a time where everyone is trying to destroy us.

We have had this done to us before, but we decided to go against the grain in football and give a little club a little boost. Would be a lovely gesture I think. But, I guess I'll await the shit storm now.

They're not buskers mate.

if a team come in and bids 3.5million then we must let them speak to him. I don't see a team bidding more than what they need to if they do great. Anyway that's years away yet he's only just arrived hahahaha

Was thinking the same before last post, we are discussing selling a player for 3.5mill or more before he has even played a game, what a difference a year makes????????

They're not buskers mate.

I know that, but all we are doing is buying good publicity in my mind. You never know, it might make the powers that be look at the rules and perhaps change them - which given our philosophy now would protect us and benefit us in the future. Just a thought.

Now go get Bradshaw warbs

Huddersfield Town are just one of a string of clubs being linked with Walsall striker Tom Bradshaw.

Birmingham City, Preston North End and Wolves as well as Glasgow Rangers are all reported to have the 23-year-old their radar.

Swindon Town reportedly made a £500,000 bid in the close-season.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/news/lowdown-rumoured-huddersfield-town-target-10684082

We'd be lucky to get him imo.

No doubt I'll be ripped to shreds for suggesting this, but since we are now financially stable and are getting 2 players for free, and given how the press absolutely do anything to make us look bad. I wonder what the reaction would be if we gave Accrington Stanely a good will gesture - a fraction of the players worth of course, but I think it would be very good publicity for us in a time where everyone is trying to destroy us.

We have had this done to us before, but we decided to go against the grain in football and give a little club a little boost. Would be a lovely gesture I think. But, I guess I'll await the shit storm now.

That wouldn't matter in the slightest. They'd still hate us no matter what.

Huddersfield Town are just one of a string of clubs being linked with Walsall striker Tom Bradshaw.

Birmingham City, Preston North End and Wolves as well as Glasgow Rangers are all reported to have the 23-year-old their radar.

Swindon Town reportedly made a £500,000 bid in the close-season.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/news/lowdown-rumoured-huddersfield-town-target-10684082

We'd be lucky to get him imo.

When is that from.mate?

I watched a soccer special on SSN early in the season. He scored a hat trick at Forrest and when it returned to the studio they mentioned a w or 3 million pound Forrest had rejected

When is that from.mate?

I watched a soccer special on SSN early in the season. He scored a hat trick at Forrest and when it returned to the studio they mentioned a w or 3 million pound Forrest had rejected

2 days ago.

We'd need to break the bank for him,nothing wrong with that obv :pipe:

I kinda feel a bit sorry for them too but football is a business these days, a friendly down there would be a nice touch and a nice wee earner for them and a nice trip for us.

2 days ago.

We'd need to break the bank for him,nothing wrong with that obv :pipe:

Must've been a rumour then they were discussing as it says swindon only bid 500k

Warbs will know all about him but I don't know if we will be able to get him in all honesty