Warburton Live On Bbc Radio Tomorrow Night.

billscott

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Mark who are your targets this window? Not telling

Will you win the league? 1 game at a time sonny jim

Thanks now can you tell me how life is at Rangers?

Aye ya wee fanny i've got this hat and see any cunt who goes to Ibrox they know it is fucking magic ya wee rhat lover!

Should be very interesting, unless he lets them take control of the discussion. I certainly believe that if he gets the chance he will re-open his disgust at the form of journalism in Scotland and against Rangers FC in particular.

Of course, as soon as he's gone, folk like English will suddenly have an awful lot to say while not saying anything when the man was there to talk to personally.

I think I'll be listening to it and the afters as that is sometimes the main highlight of these type of things. The main highlight of anti-Rangers comments you can be sure.

I don't doubt MW's ability to think on his feet and be READY with a quick quote and put down..But this could be an Admiral Ackbar "IT'S A TRAP" going into this vipers nest!!??..Can just imagine the line up..spence,britney,oirish,cosgrove,and any other hating cnut lined up primed on the phones :wanker: v Our Manager... :thumbup: ..He will have been given a heads up to just what could be coming his way tonight...???? <cr>

I don't doubt MW's ability to think on his feet and be READY with a quick quote and put down..But this could be an Admiral Ackbar "IT'S A TRAP" going into this vipers nest!!??..Can just imagine the line up..spence,britney,oirish,cosgrove,and any other hating cnut lined up primed on the phones :wanker: v Our Manager... :thumbup: ..He will have been given a heads up to just what could be coming his way tonight...???? <cr>

I think that definitely the plan of action.. They will bring up sectarianism and the billy boys for sure.. They will try and get fans to turn on him that way.

I think that definitely the plan of action.. They will bring up sectarianism and the billy boys for sure.. They will try and get fans to turn on him that way.

Thankfully the Majority of Bears will see thru that...Won't they..???...I may be doing our Manager a disservice here, He could be all clued up and well READY for these agenda driven hating cnuts!!??..And he might wipe the floor with the lot of them..It would be like an Old Firm victory before we meet them for real on the pitch..