Who Is Your Most Disliked Rangers Player Ever?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mosni was a total embarrassment in every sense of the word. He looked a mess, acted like a total clown and was a terrible footballer. What in gods name did ally see in him?...

When you consider the calibre of player and individual we have had over the years its hard to imagine the mosnis, blacks, kyles etc of the world have all wore that famous light blue jersey.

Anyway, we are over that now and have an intelligent forward thinking manager who is turning us round. In a few years we will be the envy of all others with a young team playing attractive football to a full stadium.

Purely talking football here, Maurice Edu. He has got to be the most lazy player I have ever seen in my life and we were constantly told how athletic he was.

I have met him, and he seems like a decent enough guy, but as a footballer I couldn't stand him. I actually remember seeing him getting nutmegged from 30 yards!! How is that even possible?

Most guys that dislike Black are still sore from the Jelavic thing IMO - which is laughable given he crocked Ledley a few weeks before/after.

No having a terrible attitude,being shite, betting against your own team and shiting it from lego heid sealed his arsehole status for me.

No having a terrible attitude,being shite, betting against your own team and shiting it from lego heid sealed his arsehole status for me.

Pretty much everyone in the team was shite. He didn't shit it, he was assaulted. How was his attitude terrible?

Pretty much everyone in the team was shite. He didn't shit it, he was assaulted. How was his attitude terrible?

Being sent off against Dundee united in the cup summed up his attitude,in my opinion he didn't care whether Rangers won or lost only about his wages.

And he definitely shat it against Lego heid against them in the League cup semi.

Being sent off against Dundee united in the cup summed up his attitude,in my opinion he didn't care whether Rangers won or lost only about his wages.

And he definitely shat it against Lego heid against them in the League cup semi.

for all Black was - I don't think he shat out of anything, quite the opposite in fact...

(tu)

Just watched the tackle again and he makes an attempt for the ball. Remember Kal Naismith's challenge being the shocker in the Dundee United game.

Purely talking football here, Maurice Edu. He has got to be the most lazy player I have ever seen in my life and we were constantly told how athletic he was.

I have met him, and he seems like a decent enough guy, but as a footballer I couldn't stand him. I actually remember seeing him getting nutmegged from 30 yards!! How is that even possible?

:lol:

You are the gift that keeps on giving.

Steven Naismith, most. Followed by Allan McGregor and Steven Davis.

Whittaker, Fleck, Ness, McCabe and Lafferty fall into the same category, but I don't particularly give enough of a fuck about them to dislike them.

The top three, genuinely for the first time in my 30+ years of supporting Rangers, had me wondering why I even cared so much about Rangers. If they didn't, including a wee bluenose who grew-up to become an Ibrox favourite, could do that, who was I kidding?

Players like Lee Wallace and to a lesser extent Mo Edu and Kirk Broadfoot rekindled my belief that fans' passion isn't a mug's passion.

I really disliked Maurice Ross. It's faded a bit over the years but it's still there, lingering away in the backround. If I don't think about him, mention him, or write his name down I'm usually fine but.....I FUCKING DISLIKE MAURICE ROSS INTENSELY.

Really not sure why, supposedly a nice fella too. There we go.

Mosni was a total embarrassment in every sense of the word. He looked a mess, acted like a total clown and was a terrible footballer. What in gods name did ally see in him?...

When you consider the calibre of player and individual we have had over the years its hard to imagine the mosnis, blacks, kyles etc of the world have all wore that famous light blue jersey.

Anyway, we are over that now and have an intelligent forward thinking manager who is turning us round. In a few years we will be the envy of all others with a young team playing attractive football to a full stadium.

Here's a shout.

Hands down, no doubt about it, the worst footballer I've ever seen playing for Rangers. 100%, for me.

Let's forget his playing to the galleries and doing what we all wanted to do to a Motherwell player at full-time that day; it's the signing of players like Bilel Mohsni that will be held against McCoist in court if ever he is charged with fraudulently impersonating a football manager.