Who Is Your Most Disliked Rangers Player Ever?

Every time Black put anything resembling a hard tackle in he was booked or sent off - but he was booted about the park for fun.

Surprised to not see other players like Jig and Boyd getting the hate Black is, even though they contributed less.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time Black put anything resembling a hard tackle in he was booked or sent off - but he was booted about the park for fun.

Surprised to not see other players like Jig and Boyd getting the hate Black is, even though they contributed less.

I would agree with that. He got smashed on several occasions and the refs done nothing.

Doesn't take away from the fact that unfortunately he was a cunt though.

:lol:

Jig and Boyd contributed significantly more to Rangers than Black.

Barry Ferguson

I just couldn't take to him at all

Might be wrong but I foung him egotistical in the way be demanded every play goes through him and the way he ran about like a wee billy goat in a field of elephants.

No doubt a good player on his day but I just never liked him.

Barry Ferguson

I just couldn't take to him at all

Might be wrong but I foung him egotistical in the way be demanded every play goes through him and the way he ran about like a wee billy goat in a field of elephants.

No doubt a good player on his day but I just never liked him.

Best Scottish midfielder of his generation.

Whittaker, Naismith, McGregor, lafferty for obvious reasons, even Davis. But I still hate Miller because he signed for the beggars and celebrated like he did after scoring against us. He could score every week for us and I won't forgive him. Any of the first lot I mentioned can all fuck off and never set foot in ibrox again.

Whittaker, Naismith, McGregor, lafferty for obvious reasons, even Davis. But I still hate Miller because he signed for the beggars and celebrated like he did after scoring against us. He could score every week for us and I won't forgive him. Any of the first lot I mentioned can all fuck off and never set foot in ibrox again.

At least he didn't say he preferred either team. He was stricly a job to him.

Darren McGregor is in my shit book for switching sides btw. But that's a weird one since he's a Hibs fan.

Pretty bad and sums up this thread that a post supportive of our players or ex players has a Declan accusation attached. Pathetic

Hows it going.mate? Why u up at this ungodly hour?