Who Is Your Most Disliked Rangers Player Ever?

There's been some very undeserving Rangers players in recent years, but hate is a strong word.

Many of them should never had the privilege...perhaps the fault lies with those who gave them the opportunity.

Bang on. Not a players fault if he's not good enough yet signed. Hardly going to turn us down..

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats just in last spell. Fuckin hell mate he is the top scorer in SPL history. You have a selectively short memory.

Reminds me of that topic that popped up a while ago about Waggy not being good enough despite back then and still now being the top scorer in all of Scotland at 18 goals (22 when you consider cup games).

Can't be bothered reading all the posts, but the only ex Rangers player I've taken a great dislike to recently is a legend (not to me anymore) and robbed this great club of about £800,000 in his final year when we were desperate for savings.

This guy should hang his head in shame, he's loaded and didn't even need any money from RFC.

He'll probably get a job on the BBC again, if he shows his face again.

God forbid we judge players on who they are as people and don't blindly kiss their ass just because they were a football top.

Ian Black still bet against us while he played for us, are you really going to try and excuse that bullshit?

Paul Gascoigne battered his wife. I've not seen his name once.

I was up as I was at my neighbours for a quiet drink - which ended up as a wee party. I think it was a good night! Lol why were you up so late.

:lol: went to the pub early so had loads of drink left when i got home so my mate and i just stayed in it most of the nite, regretting it now tho