Who Is Your Most Disliked Rangers Player Ever?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naismith no doubt. Closely followed by Lafferty. Never particularly minded Foster, he was a bluenose and one of the very few who jumped in when Mohsni had the incident at the play offs. Wilson, passing aside I just think is an awful footballer but again, can't say I dislike him.

In my youth I was a big fan of Alfie Conn, even after he left to join Spurs. Then he signed for the tarriers, it broke my heart. I've despised him ever since. More recently it's been Naismith, again he was my favourite player, when he wasn't injured that is, and again I got a swift boot in the balls, when he did what he did with Whittaker.

Never liked Lafferty, thought we paid too much for him, and was an embarrassment to the jersey, when he faked being hit in the face versus the sheep..

I know that quite a few Bears hated Ian Black, but I liked him.

Namouchi for me, he frustrated the life out me and I just couldn't see what he brought to the team.

My hatred was born through big ecks insistence in playing him when he offered so little, the straw that broke the camels back was when McLeish more or less accused the fans of been clueless as Namouchi was world class, (based on the fact he was going to the world cup with Tunisia) that left me gobsmacked.

Ian Black by a country mile for me . Very average player with a cunt of an attitude who always played the victim. Also couldn't believe how bad his shooting was and glad to see the back of the wee guy.

Also bet against us in matches.

Dislike Darren McGregor to an extent, switching and playing for Hibs who are considered to be our rivals.

Hard to say that though when we were trying to get Scott Allan to jump ship and Darren is a Hibs fan.

But I don't know how you could go up against teammates you had not even a year ago. It'd be hard for me.

I have never hated a player who joins another club because of professional reasons, but players who have fucked our club and supporters over are exempt from that bracket, such as: Naismith, who we looked after twice when he got crocked long term - Whittaker to a lesser extent for his press conference. - Ian Black because he was an A grade cunt and an A+ grade cunt of a footballer who I will never forgive for deliberately trying to bring down Jelavic from behind; But the biggest cunt for me anyway to sign for Rangers surely is Andy Webster. :angry:

In all of my 60 years or so being involved in football I have never ever seen such a cunt of an act as Webster pulled at Ibrox over a 3 year period. I have never advocated going on a park and try crippling a player,but if I was up against Webster I dare say the thought would cross my mind. :pipe:

Well what a great thread to wake up and log on to.

Combination of "let's slag Rangers players" and "let's slag fellow posters".

And this is when we've now reached the best position we've been in for the past 4 years, full of optimism and sitting on top of the league.

Embarassing.

Well what a great thread to wake up and log on to.

Combination of "let's slag Rangers players" and "let's slag fellow posters".

And this is when we've now reached the best position we've been in for the past 4 years, full of optimism and sitting on top of the league.

Embarassing.

You slag fellow posters all the time