Francesco Stella

OzGers

His wage negotiations were equally ridiculous. I heard kevin kyle met with ally prior to signing. Apparently kyle was happy to just get a club and would have taken a grand a week.

So they start talking wages and kyle says he was on 3k a week at Hearts and seemingly Ally says fine, we will give you that.

I guess mccoist shouldnt have been the guy to do it but why not have a wee dig at our worst ever manager.

Yes that was it but I think he got 5 grand a week.

You realise your name RMF name? "Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac" :rolleyes:

Fucking hell, McCoist deserves all the shit he got, and is getting - live with it.

Yeah it's a good name. There was never a story about Papac in the paper where they wouldn't mention PLG. Got boring.

Same as every ex player who does something and is equated to McCoist. Time to move on

ausie plays in oz shock

It is mate, he's so shit he's been playing our state leagues which is like juniors.

He then signs for a team who are the worst in the league and appears on national tv, and does fuck all.

So yeah, it's hard to believe he was once deemed fit enough to wear the Rangers crest

:lol: Green getting the blame of McCoists signings now

Was Matt McKay a Green signing too?

Iirc did Matt McKay come as an Australian player of the year ?

He never really got a chance and would have been interesting to see what he could have brought.

Perhaps if McCoist hadn't got so upset with someone criticising his training methods , we may have found out .

He never really got a chance and would have been interesting to see what he could have brought.

Perhaps if McCoist hadn't got so upset with someone criticising his training methods , we may have found out .

Not sure but he was highly regarded here when he signed and a semi regular international.

Never flashy, but tireless, good tackler and good passer. Certainly good enough for our squad at the time.

Since his return he's been a mainstay and a regular in the Socceroo team, more so than rogic

Not sure but he was highly regarded here when he signed and a semi regular international.

Never flashy, but tireless, good tackler and good passer. Certainly good enough for our squad at the time.

Since his return he's been a mainstay and a regular in the Socceroo team, more so than rogic

Yeah , I just checked there and it looks like we should / could have used him better. No mention of the POTY I thought of , but he was club captain for Brisbane Roar , an international from 2006 and captain of the national team within a year of leaving us.

I can't remember him playing for us other than a game at tannadice , which may even have been as a sub , but he seemed to fall out with McCoist when he criticised his training methods.

A shame he never really got a chance , because I think catagorising him along with others that weren't good enough , is unfair. Really think he might have done us a turn had he been given a chance.

Thought he was neat and tidy the couple of times I seen him play. Didn't he get man of the match against Liverpool in a friendly?

Thought he was neat and tidy the couple of times I seen him play. Didn't he get man of the match against Liverpool in a friendly?

Can only remember him coming on at tannadice tbh. I remember getting beat 4-0 by Liverpool and , trust me , nobody deserved a motm that day :lol:

Can only remember him coming on at tannadice tbh. I remember getting beat 4-0 by Liverpool and , trust me , nobody deserved a motm that day :lol:

Mckay joined us 3 years after the liverpool debacle.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-1-liverpool-fc-0-3363057