Golem Banned Again

julescotia

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

give it a fortnight mate what has he done now

Probably his one-sided reporting of the singing at the Hibs match .... nearly coming in his pants, almost begging the SPFL to hammer us. At the same time showing pictures from years ago of Gers fans being attacked by riot cops. Complete hatchet job.

Probably his one-sided reporting of the singing at the Hibs match .... nearly coming in his pants, almost begging the SPFL to hammer us. At the same time showing pictures from years ago of Gers fans being attacked by riot cops. Complete hatchet job.

He's friends with the easdales and that honking wee bastard Irvine

2 weeks before the bridge builders rescind it. Nothing surer.

I'd be very surprised.

Last time, BBC admitted publicly that their reporting had not met required standards and Rangers allowed him back in. There wont be a 3rd chance, regardless of when the BBC spit the dummy over it.

I'd be very surprised.

Last time, BBC admitted publicly that their reporting had not met required standards and Rangers allowed him back in. There wont be a 3rd chance, regardless of when the BBC spit the dummy over it.

Will see mate

This exactly, I had the misfortune to see it, big bad Rangers again :wanker:

maybe those appeasers, at the club will eventually realise that you cannot build bridges with those who want to see you cease to exist

lets hope he, and his despicable organisation, are never allowed to set foot in Ibrox again

and never mind the bollocks about contractual obligations, grow a set and ban them sin die

cheers mate I thought it was something new not same old pish that we got told wouldn't happen again. Lets hope that's them out for the last time

Link ?

Saw it on twitter ....

From Dingwall on FF

BBC's Chris McLaughlin banned from Ibrox again

A couple of budgies at the BBC have confirmed to me that serial offender McLaughlin has had his Ibrox press credentials removed again.

His latest jape was to report on Rangers being investigated by the SPFL for singing by broadcasting footage of Rangers fans being attacked by riot police in Spain from years ago.

Additionally, the BBC have repeatedly been trying it on with Rangers in background with numerous incidents since they promised fair treatment last year with the new Board coming in.

I understand the club have not banned the BBC per se as to do so would place them in breach of broadcasting contracts and play into the hands of enemies of the club within the football authorities.

All the club have been looking for is a level playing field, to be treated fairly as every other club seems to be.

dragged up something from 2007 ffs, all the while saying we've escaped a fine for previous singing, then show a tweet by nil by mouth, aye that one sided anti sectarian organisation who are only heard of when attacking us.

Keep BBC Scotland (only the Scottish version - 5-Live is fine, as it carries none of the local baggage of of the local incompetents) and the Record (with its dubious business links to Celtic Park) out of the stadium forever. They need us much, much more than we need them.

Saw it on twitter ....

From Dingwall on FF

BBC's Chris McLaughlin banned from Ibrox again

A couple of budgies at the BBC have confirmed to me that serial offender McLaughlin has had his Ibrox press credentials removed again.

His latest jape was to report on Rangers being investigated by the SPFL for singing by broadcasting footage of Rangers fans being attacked by riot police in Spain from years ago.

Additionally, the BBC have repeatedly been trying it on with Rangers in background with numerous incidents since they promised fair treatment last year with the new Board coming in.

I understand the club have not banned the BBC per se as to do so would place them in breach of broadcasting contracts and play into the hands of enemies of the club within the football authorities.

All the club have been looking for is a level playing field, to be treated fairly as every other club seems to be.

well done board if true now stick to ur guns please