Golem Banned Again

julescotia

I, like most Rangers fans, are enjoying the progress this board are making just now. However, if they have not stated explicitly why he has been banned and force him into a full public apology, then it means nothing.

Show these fuckers up for what they are and make them explain themselves. Light a fire under their arses and make it clear that they could end up in court!

Enough of the pissing about. Fucking sue him!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beats enjoying the football eejay. :P

Seriously though, I think the last few years have irrevocably damaged some Rangers fans.

It's shocking the way some fans react these days, we are divided on pretty much every issue to do with the club, except the actual football. It seems like it has been a long time since all we cared about was the football.

It is getting better though.

I, like most Rangers fans, are enjoying the progress this board are making just now. However, if they have not stated explicitly why he has been banned and force him into a full public apology, then it means nothing.

Show these fuckers up for what they are and make them explain themselves. Light a fire under their arses and make it clear that they could end up in court!

Enough of the pissing about. Fucking sue him!

Sue him for what? I don't think he has broken any laws or contracts.

Some might say (wink) We could shoot him though? But I would never say such a horrendous thing.

maybe those appeasers, at the club will eventually realise that you cannot build bridges with those who want to see you cease to exist

lets hope he, and his despicable organisation, are never allowed to set foot in Ibrox again

and never mind the bollocks about contractual obligations, grow a set and ban them sin die

100% (tu)

What stuns me, really stuns me is that the BBC is a PUBLICLY FUNDED outfit that shows more bias than you can imagine.

DON'T pay your licence fee.

dragged up something from 2007 ffs, all the while saying we've escaped a fine for previous singing, then show a tweet by nil by mouth, aye that one sided anti sectarian organisation who are only heard of when attacking us.

Exactly right - I seen the report at the time and he was practically begging for punishment to be dished out. Cannot stand the runt and tbh it will be pathetic if thats not him permanently out.

We do for press conferences, after match interviews etc... Written in to the league rules. The SPFL board are the ones who own those rules, we accept them as part of our licence to play football.

Just have a gander at who is all on that board and you will see that they would love to do to us.

Just look at Leeds caving to their leagues demands just this week about banning SKY. Leeds must have been warned of heavy duty punishment for them to cave the way they did. We would be threatened with no TV money at the very least, probably a points deduction and a massive fine if we were to ban the whole company.

It can't be done, unfortunately. At least we can ban the offenders. It will at least make other journos think twice when reporting against us.

there is loads of ways to get around it. I`m sure Alex Ferguson never spoke to them for about 5 years.You don`t have to let in any reporter you don`t want. Yes you might have to let in the BBC.( although we have already banned them before ! ).Let the BBC in and give them the very minimum required. Then never use them for any other stuff. I`m sure we do not have to use them for press conferences.we do not need them.Use our own avenues to get the messages out.

If it is in our contractual agreement that banning them would bring sanctions against us, then surely we can legally challenge the way we are discriminated against by this feral branch of the BBC and their employees.

This is happening too often and there has to be a stronger punishment against this type of thing than another ban.

Also a hard hitting legal complaint direct to the SPFL to shake them up, as they are the body who govern the leagues, and we know they are definitely aware of the bias against us.

FS the proof is all written down and can't be denied by this scrotum or his employers.

:uk:

It has to be for good, good Rangers fans have probably been banned from Ibrox for longer than that wee specky bastard has.

If they let him back in after this then they are idiots.

(tu)

Some for singing a song FFS ...... a song that never caused any physical or psychological harm to anybody ...... the football laws in this country are causing all sorts of trouble for ordinary supporters ...... yet the so called press get away with all their bullshit with seemingly no comeback (especially when it concerns The Rangers) ....... all under the guise of the freedom of speech act presumably ...... makes you want to vomit.

:uk:

We do for press conferences, after match interviews etc... Written in to the league rules. The SPFL board are the ones who own those rules, we accept them as part of our licence to play football.

Just have a gander at who is all on that board and you will see that they would love to do to us.

Just look at Leeds caving to their leagues demands just this week about banning SKY. Leeds must have been warned of heavy duty punishment for them to cave the way they did. We would be threatened with no TV money at the very least, probably a points deduction and a massive fine if we were to ban the whole company.

It can't be done, unfortunately. At least we can ban the offenders. It will at least make other journos think twice when reporting against us.

If it turns out the same as the last time that ugly cunt tried to fuck us over and the rhabids decided to boycott us till we withdrew the ban on golem then we should leave it that way till this ugly fuck apologises. Rangers not speaking to them is out of our hands. Fuck em. :uk:

Sue him for what? I don't think he has broken any laws or

Some might say (wink) We could shoot him though? But I would never say such a horrendous thing.

Oh, there are laws in place which could be argued in court.

http://www.dwf.law/news-events/legal-updates/2014/04/defamation-in-scotland/

Read it, and tell me how he would defend his constant attention on one club? Parity of punishment would bring in the spfl and the sfa to argue their points.

BRING IT FUCKING ON.