Some Dodgy Song Choices Yesterday?

RFC55

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Selective and bigoted journalism in line with modern day Republic of Scotland. If you listen hard enough you would hear sectarian singing at any game the old firm are involved in. No one would deny its a West of Scotland problem but it works 2 ways and is not confined to one particular support.

The real bigots are in the media.

Why start another thread on this RFC .Its just one prick trying to draw attention to himself

Because by highlighting this folk like eskbank at the trust see it and hopefully apply pressure to ban another mutant bastard from the ground

Well I'm all for that.No doubts

He actually states something like "more banned illegal songs where heard at Ibrox from a so called family stand"

Again factually incorrect as the broomy read is the family stand not the front. I kinda wanted to know what songs he was referring to as I heard nothing dodgy at all.

Someone tweet the cunt and ask him for evidence, we need to start calling these cretins out for spreading lies! I was there and never heard any sectarian singing whatsoever.

100% agree mate. Be more clout if the trust or vb or another group call him out rather than an individual

It's in his column mate. Bottom end of story about tarriers with flares. Fuck all on their song choice

There's your answer, thims getting into bother they need to make up shit about us to draw attention away. Sadly predictable from our oh so neutral media.

If anyone gets in touch ask the fat bawsack how his internet dating is going.

I can honestly say I did not hear any sectarian singing yesterday. I didn't hear the bully boys being sung. I heard Derrys Walls and the Jason Holt / Halliday song. I also heard the traditional songs like Every other Saturday and Blue Sea of Ibrox. I was in BF4.

The press are at it if they say otherwise.

The "were the billy boys making all the noise" is the shittiest and cringiest song these days, considering the group that sing it are supposed "ultras" that are scared to sing the actual TBB. The Clubs more likely to get punished for the fact that songs sung in the crèche are shite than for sectarianism.

The "were the billy boys making all the noise" is the shittiest and cringiest song these days, considering the group that sing it are supposed "ultras" that are scared to sing the actual TBB. The Clubs more likely to get punished for the fact that songs sung in the crèche are shite than for sectarianism.

You think the Union Bears should be singing TBB? #ClownShoes

You think the Union Bears should be singing TBB? #ClownShoes

Why not? its the Rangers anthem. Theyve got songs about the Billy Boys but dont sing the Billy Boys, yet call themselves Ultras and write shit like ACAB everywhere.

I never heard any from Sandy Jardine rear!! Maybe he thinks Harry Forrester song was sectarian!! Fuck them they are all two faced spineless bastards!!

Journalists either need call out everyone or don't say anything at all!! If they take a one sided stance they are an irrelevant hypocrite!!

Personally I don't think naughty words should be criminalised in the setting of a stadium or else you could lock up probably at least 75% of footie fans throughout the UK!!