Any Countries We Want To Visit Next Season In Europe?

GOAT

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure they'll be a few we'll be visiting.

Where's the final anyway? :P

Shweeeden.

When the gers, go up, to lift the Europ...Uefa Cup we'll be there, we'll be there. :D

On a serious note, we are winning the Scottish cup this year, we will be in Europe next year.

There weren't as many Advocaat signings as I thought. Could have sworn that Numan was playing that match at Tranmere.

Turns out it was only GvB. Interesting that wee Barry got promoted right into the first team for the first game of the new regime.

13 - Niemi

2 - Porrini

4 - Petric

3 - Amoruso

12 - Van Bronckhorst

18 - Gattuso

6 - Thern

8 - B. Ferguson

9 - Durie

23- D. Graham

Latvia or Estonia would be good. It'll be massively over-subscribed.

Anyone know if existing travel club points will count when we get back into Europe? Hopefully they do. Have always gone independently (except the buses to Manchester) but quite fancy a supporters club trip.

I know we all laugh when the tarriers get put out of europe early, but this co-ifficient is going to come back to bite us in the arse again aswell. Once we're back in europe us, the bheggers and the Aberdeens and Hearts will need to get their arse together and get it back where it needs to be. Hard to believe we had two CL places just six seven years ago eh?

There weren't as many Advocaat signings as I thought. Could have sworn that Numan was playing that match at Tranmere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIvxXd1o_uY

Turns out it was only GvB. Interesting that wee Barry got promoted right into the first team for the first game of the new regime.

13 - Niemi

2 - Porrini

4 - Petric

3 - Amoruso

12 - Van Bronckhorst

18 - Gattuso

6 - Thern

8 - B. Ferguson

9 - Durie

23- D. Graham

Didn't think big Petric was still there at that point. Can't remember him playing under Advocaat at all. Was that his first and last game under him?