Jakeball Killie Fan Shares His Thoughts About The Draw

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The saddest thing is you can tell hes written what he wants to say and is reading it.

I think his first video was just pure passion, then he wen't viral and has been milking it since. Still like watching his videos though. He's hilarious.

The saddest thing is you can tell hes written what he wants to say and is reading it.

That's the point I tried to make in a previous post. First vid seemed from the heart... and passion. Everything else seems scripted because he has his "followers". Sadly for him people will become bored of him soon enough.

Anyone taking the piss out of this guy is bang out of order. Completely disrespectful. This guy has been a Killie fan all his life. No wonder he's gone fucking doolally. Next time you laugh at him spare a thought for his hardships. His team were on the verge of signing Ian Black in the summer for fuck sake.

Was always a Rangers fan.

Gordon only started supporting Killie when he stared taking his boy to games as he couldnt afford to go to Ibrox.

Hi brother Derek is a diehard Gers fan too.

Was NEVER a Rangers fan.

Gordon only started supporting Killie when he stared taking his boy to games as he couldnt afford to go to Ibrox.

Hi brother Derek is a diehard Gers fan too.

FTFY. What a tramp.

lol fucking mental (tu) 3-0 The Famous Glasgow Rangers EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrap that chat! We were all doing that back in May and remember what happened!

We are miles better now but no taking any chances!

Fucking hate this baldy cunt his video when they get relegated will be brilliant

I think Dundee Utd are trying to get that honour tied up early. I think Hamilton will finish below them as well.

Dundee Utd 21 games and ten points is funny as fuck and much deserved.

I think Dundee Utd are trying to get that honour tied up early. I think Hamilton will finish below them as well.

Dundee Utd 21 games and ten points is funny as fuck and much deserved.

Karma is a funny thing, luv it.

That team is so bad they will probably struggle in the 2nd tier.