New Deals For Holt And Halliday

kaiser1041

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This calibre of player are getting new contracts and people think Law are on these guys level? Not a chance.

Buzzing for Andy.

I think Law is on par with Halliday and Holt. TBH I think Law is on par with the whole rest of the team. He certainly doesn't make us any worse anyway.

Hus shooting will be an asset when teams are camped along 18 yard line..

He'll be our penalty taker soon as well probably..

As much as I like Waghorn, we will need to use Halliday as a pen taker.

All the goalies know to dive to the bottom left now or the left in general. The Cowenbeth Goalie nearly saved it.

At least if we used Halliday, they don't know where he's going to shoot thus given him the advantage.

All the goalies know to dive to the bottom left now or the left in general. The Cowenbeth Goalie nearly saved it.

At least if we used Halliday, they don't know where he's going to shoot thus given him the advantage.

Nearly? It was the perfect pk. Keepers don't get near them unless they move really early

Nearly? It was the perfect pk. Keepers don't get near them unless they move really early

To be fair the keeper did get a good hand to it. I thought at the time it was a bit lucky. Waggy just needs to practice aiming for different corners

I think Law is on par with Halliday and Holt. TBH I think Law is on par with the whole rest of the team. He certainly doesn't make us any worse anyway.

Just can't agree with you mate. For me Holt or Halliday, Holt especially can change games in an instant. They can sometimes carry the team through games, Holt especially at the Hibs game when we went down tae 10men. Law for me doesn't have it, he doesn't have the heart or desire to change a game and I certainly don't think 180minutes of half decent football warrants a new contract.

Just can't agree with you mate. For me Holt or Halliday, Holt especially can change games in an instant. They can sometimes carry the team through games, Holt especially at the Hibs game when we went down tae 10men. Law for me doesn't have it, he doesn't have the heart or desire to change a game and I certainly don't think 180minutes of half decent football warrants a new contract.

Law changed the Falkirk game , when he came on it looked like we might actually have taken something from the game

But you are correct , any chance of law given a new contract should wait untill end of season and he can prove he can match recent performances until then he might be in with a shot

Great business regarding Halliday and holt , still believe Halliday will be rangers captain one day

I'm sure the first penalty the goalie dived to his right, and dived to the his second on the left with the ball going the other way!

Excellent news and seeing that these two are only 22 & 24 bodes well for the future.

I hope that wee rhat bastard across the city is crying into his dinner after hearing this.

His best mate had just signed the best years of his career to the club he loves, whilst he lined his pockets with cash and his arse with splinters.

Rot ya wee cunt and when your retired Andy will tell you what it was like to play for The Rangers, the greatest club and institution in the world.