*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given's horses in the opener look overpriced - on paper Mightaswellsmile can take Four Dragons (should be clear fav as it has a dose of lbs advantage over Hot Hannah this time having already beat it) by a couple of lengths, only slight negative is Eaves is on Street Jazz (the other Given horse) and that one looks as though it has a time in it that's in the frame at least. Four Dragons has beat Mightaswellsmile twice but by at most 2L and the given horse is 10lb better off than one of those now.

So Mightaswellsmile should be able to take the clear paper winner and Street Jazz should be every bit as good if not better. 

Both are double figure odds and to me that's worth split stakes e/w or perhaps a forecast/bet-without-favs or something.

Edit: Result

1st) Four Dragons 5-1

2nd) Father McKenzie 9-2

3rd) Street Jazz 8-1

14 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Have stuck a few quid on Mr Fanshawe's COLUMN at 6/1 in the 8.10 at Kempton.

Horse is down in class, carrying a weight minus a pound it won with last time in a Class 4 Handicap at Beverley which is a tough track.

And Fanshawe's awfy good at Kempton on the AW.

It didn't win last time mate.

Bluegrass blues ew @ 20/1 for me

No.SelectionsEventEvent DateE/W TermsOddsResult

1  Draw         Bayer Leverkusen v Tottenham
(Full Time Result)18/10/2016None13/5                                     Won

2FC Porto     Club Brugge v FC Porto
(Full Time Result)18/10/2016None3/4                                       Won

3Sevilla          Dinamo Zagreb v Sevilla
(Full Time Result)18/10/2016None13/20                                   Won

4Leicester      Leicester v FC Copenhagen
(Full Time Result)18/10/2016None21/20                                   Won

5Juventus        Lyon v Juventus
(Full Time Result)18/10/2016None3/4                                       Won

£82.05 return...........................not bad for £2

49 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Frankel brother won today..........go for it

The 2YOs are doing crazy well. Got on that Cracksman at 8/1 yesterday at Newmarket, couldn't believe the price.

RUK were going on about a Guineas entry next year, then Uncle John says quite calmly, "No he'll be going out over a mile and a quarter next season." 

A man with a plan.

3 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

I feel like my full family has been rounded up and sat down to watch me be ass fucked by Satan himself. 

Cant buy a win.

3 Frankels out tomorrow I might throw in a treble or lucky 15 im scunnered! 

Football mate, soccerway the teams then monitor the game activity and read how it's going - South American games tend to go the way of making sure everyone gets some good odds coming in. 

Something simple like team to score before X minute or more than 0.5 goals first half are good. 

I was getting pumped and that was continuing tonight with some of the gentlemen's agreements in the European games but I started picking up when I focused on what I have an idea about and trusting my judgement in play having decided what the outcome should be while factoring in the way the game is actually going; while bearing in mind that the America's are shameless for match fixing.

part of my run tonight

Of course though, if your fucked for cash for the love of god stop - we've all chased the rabbit down the hole at some point but you can't always pull one out the hat otherwise we'd all be rich.