*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My horse for today is Red Spinner in the 14.45 Newbury.  Stable not firing that great atm and regular jockey is sidelined but I think if he completes this horse could be good EW value at around 20/1 (9 runners)

Canny believe he got mugged on the line by the other outsider :power_of_anguish:

Still, he ran a great race and EW backers prevail :)

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 8:09 PM, ready1873 said:

Anyone having a flutter on the World Cup of Golf? I think Denmark, and the team of Soren Kjeldsen and Thorbjorn Olesen, have an excellent chance. Kjeldsen terrific driving accuracy, a quality wedge player and both sound putters. Got £20 each-way at 20/1, 1/4 the odds top four.

Can't have the Yanks at the odds despite their record. Fowler not been playing lately and in general not at his best bar the Ryder Cup. Walker has done little since his PGA Championship win. Australia have obvious claims and have had a nibble on the win at 5/1.

Japan and Sweden have strong claims, and to a lesser extent Thailand and Sweden. While there's a bit of a cirus surrounding England after Willett's withdrawal and the Westwood situation.

Shame it's at daft o'clock for us.

:cheers:

g6fMbIVI.jpg

On 23/11/2016 at 8:09 PM, ready1873 said:

Anyone having a flutter on the World Cup of Golf? I think Denmark, and the team of Soren Kjeldsen and Thorbjorn Olesen, have an excellent chance. Kjeldsen terrific driving accuracy, a quality wedge player and both sound putters. Got £20 each-way at 20/1, 1/4 the odds top four.

Can't have the Yanks at the odds despite their record. Fowler not been playing lately and in general not at his best bar the Ryder Cup. Walker has done little since his PGA Championship win. Australia have obvious claims and have had a nibble on the win at 5/1.

Japan and Sweden have strong claims, and to a lesser extent Thailand and Sweden. While there's a bit of a cirus surrounding England after Willett's withdrawal and the Westwood situation.

Shame it's at daft o'clock for us.

Read this on Wednesday thought Denmark were a great shout and forgot to put it on. Well done :541: