*** The Official Rangers V Livingston Match Thread ***

Hate predicting us too score a barrow full against the opposition as I am usually wrong hence the fixed odds coupon being fucked into the bin every weekend.

As long as we get three points and the spoon burners drop points then it will be a good weekend all round.

Heading to this with my wee girl, first time at Ibrox for her,so I'll be taking the car. Where's the best place to park so I don't get stuck on the way out. Asda car park? I'll be heading back towards Erskine after the game.

It's ok mate we will win no need to jump off the bridge.

Hate predicting us too score a barrow full against the opposition as I am usually wrong hence the fixed odds coupon being fucked into the bin every weekend.

As long as we get three points and the spoon burners drop points then it will be a good weekend all round.

Are you jimbeamsenior?

I was at the last league game against Livvy and they were out of order in their violent conduct towards our players. I thought the ref could have done more to protect our players, but he was probably a septic man, or a sheep shagger.

They're not that likely to come out and they will think that they're a really good team after taking points off us, but I'd be happy at a 2-0 score, even happier at 3-0.

Let's see what damage they try to do and what the ref is going to let them away with.