Half Season Ticket Advice

cp9

Looking to get a couple half season books with the boys I useually go to the games with. We've useually just sat in the GEC but having left it way too late to sort these out there aren't many seats left at all.

The only places there are is BR and both the very far enclosures. We're looking at east enclosure 1 non restricted view, are there loads of seats still there cos the view is mince? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Also, how easy would it be for us to move out seats for next season?

Depends how far across SE/SW1 you are going. Not an area I would like as most seats behind goal line. I would go BR if I were you. Would depend on seat availability for next season but tickets go up for renewal once the renewal period is done you can write to the club and ask for a move if any seats available to move too. Sure it costs smething like £25. When I did it I just didn't renew and bought as soon as season tickets were released

Go into the ticket office. The online site won't show available season tickets if that seat has already been sold for an upcoming game. So if someone has bought a couple of seats in the Copland rear for Saturday's game, they won't show as available in the season tickets section.

I bought a half season book in GR1 last week, there were only a few odd ones scattered around, I wont get up to many games, GB can use it for the veterans so the seat will go to good use.

I would think the season ticket numbers should be heading towards decent now.

For goodness sake. Every seat at Ibrox a great view. This forum isn't über enough for me at times.

Not the ones directly behind the dugouts. Baffles me why folk would buy a season ticket to watch the games through dirty perspex.