Wes Versus Di Fanio

PromDeAnglais

Di Canio is an idiot....however if a Rangers player behaved like that when substituted i'd be raging too.

Wes was much younger then, he is certainly now a far better keeper and seems a great asset for us. Also, MW is clearly a far better man manager than Di Canio will ever be.

Di Canio is an idiot....however if a Rangers player behaved like that when substituted i'd be raging too.

Wes was much younger then, he is certainly now a far better keeper and seems a great asset for us. Also, MW is clearly a far better man manager than Di Canio will ever be.

If one of our players was pulled off like that, i wouldn't blame him. Hardly at fault for the 2 goals.

How on earth di Canio got into management and secured a couple of high level jobs is beyond me.

He's an attention-seeker and subbing Foderingham so early in a game is a horrendous attempt at making a statement and as opposed to nurturing a young player to instil confidence, exploit him as a scapegoat. I don't agree with Wes' reaction, but who can blame him?

I remember seeing footage of a West Ham and Bradford game where do Canio was denied three penalties, not stonewallers, and he started signalling to his boss, Harry Redknapp, that he wasn't having any of it and wanted subbed. How can someone of that character be tasked with managing and leading a club?

Di Canio is a cunt who thinks he's something he isn't. Look at when he was going mental as Sunderland manager when they put three past Newcastle at SJP, if you're a local bloke managing his team, then yeah, by all means, jump about like a dick

But not if you just work there

You don't see a pub landlord go mental at the end of the bar cause someone poured a perfect pint

Bell end.

Di Canio is a cunt who thinks he's something he isn't. Look at when he was going mental as Sunderland manager when they put three past Newcastle at SJP, if you're a local bloke managing his team, then yeah, by all means, jump about like a dick

But not if you just work there

You don't see a pub landlord go mental at the end of the bar cause someone poured a perfect pint

Bell end.

I would fucking love Warburton to dae that at Parkheid.