Good Times

the terrible moments, ridicule, agenda to kill our club and to top it all off dire football week in week out. We truly are in good times now

I wanted to acknowledge the board, although serious money still be spent I'm delighted the noise coming from that department is minimal and imo is a good sign, like most bears I'm sure I spend my time on BD or the transfer forum not boardroom anymore.

We really do have an incredible manager and he is building something special here, he has identified the right people to strengthen the infrastructure of the club and I'm sure it'll make us able to compete at the highest level.

We have a young exciting team, playing the best football I can remember in my life time, apart from Advocat - he did spend a few bob tbf!

Everyday is a good day and I for one am extremely proud and now enjoying the journey, transfer windows are bringing excitement and a level of expectation that we will find and un-earth some young gems that improve our team and their re-sale should be for a large profit.

We're lucky to have Warburton and Weir, although they are also lucky to have Rangers!

WATP ????

Purely for entertainment value I would say we're better than Advocaat's brand of football. Obviously not in terms of overall player quality but for entertainment, Warbuton's brand just shades it. Can't wait to see how Warbuton has us playing when inevitably we get higher quality players in years to come.

Agree with this the last 6 or 7 months have been excellent. From the way we are dealing with the media, to the way we are buying players in the transfer market, everything seems to be going smoothly and I think it all stems from the manager we have in place.

I honestly think for the next year or so we need him more than he needs us but I get the feeling he's enjoying the challenge and looking forward to the legendary status he will achieve by winning the premiership title.

the terrible moments, ridicule, agenda to kill our club and to top it all off dire football week in week out. We truly are in good times now

I wanted to acknowledge the board, although serious money still be spent I'm delighted the noise coming from that department is minimal and imo is a good sign, like most bears I'm sure I spend my time on BD or the transfer forum not boardroom anymore.

We really do have an incredible manager and he is building something special here, he has identified the right people to strengthen the infrastructure of the club and I'm sure it'll make us able to compete at the highest level.

We have a young exciting team, playing the best football I can remember in my life time, apart from Advocat - he did spend a few bob tbf!

Everyday is a good day and I for one am extremely proud and now enjoying the journey, transfer windows are bringing excitement and a level of expectation that we will find and un-earth some young gems that improve our team and their re-sale should be for a large profit.

We're lucky to have Warburton and Weir, although they are also lucky to have Rangers!

WATP ????

couldnt agree more mate. cant wait for games to come around now, and when im there i dont want the game to end, i am also becoming more and more convinced tht we have the right men in place in DW and MW and pleased at the decisions that the board are making so far.

one of the worst things for me in the ally reign was inferior teams and their fans coming to our great stadium and playing us off the park, then mocking us, that hurt so much on top of everything else.......that is not happening now. I even love our press conferences now, whereas, the previous 3 years they were cringeworthy

cant wait to get to ibrox today.......

Purely for entertainment value I would say we're better than Advocaat's brand of football. Obviously not in terms of overall player quality but for entertainment, Warbuton's brand just shades it. Can't wait to see how Warbuton has us playing when inevitably we get higher quality players in years to come.

Not sure i agree with that mate. Advocaats first season - halcyon days indeed.

I don't remember any of Advocaats reign as when he joined I was only just born, but I honestly think once we start improving our quality and playing against open teams, our football will be the best we have ever played.

Agree with the positive sentiments towards the board. They get more scrutiny than others which makes them seem incompetent at times, but that is the media agenda. This wifi story being headline news for example - not sure that would make the papers if it was the other side if the city.

Totally get where you're coming from. Under Advocaat we had some games won so early and took the foot off the gas. I remember being 5-0 up at Dens Park at half time and the second half was absolutely dire. Ended 5-1 or something. In fairness, we had higher priorities back then.

The first half today was the best stuff we've played this season, or since Raith Rovers in September at least.

I know it's just Livingston but if we can improve at the back... as I am sure we will, the type of football we play will open up most teams in Scotland.

Celtic are not as good as some make out to be, and they will be fully aware of what is happening now (not stating the obvious of course)

I hope I am wrong but I doubt we will ever see football or footballers as we did under Advocaat's first two years.

The football this season has been good and is a world away from that under the twin trumpets of mccoist and mcdowell but I think some need a reality check.

The current side is playing in a poor league and the real tests for Warburton and the players are still to come.

The reality is we still need at least half a dozen players for next season.

I'm enjoying this season as much as the next fan but let's not get carried away.

The first half today was the best stuff we've played this season, or since Raith Rovers in September at least.

I know it's just Livingston but if we can improve at the back... as I am sure we will, the type of football we play will open up most teams in Scotland.

Celtic are not as good as some make out to be, and they will be fully aware of what is happening now (not stating the obvious of course)

Exactly, it was just Livingston. There is still a long way to go before we can seriously challenge, good result but let's not get carried away.

The away fans allocation under ally it would be expecting a result and have more numbers

now any visiting support are expecting the opposite

The spaces in the away end are a sign that we are a different beast

and the trip away isnt worth going.

More money and more esteemed players but they didn't play with the game plan we currently are playing. I'm not sure how we'll hold up in the top league, we'll face even more bruisers and thugs but I don't think, in my lifetime anyway, I've seen our side sent out specifically to pass and overplay opposition into submission.

I said it earlier on here, our crossfield long range passing is utterly delightful at the moment. I need to keep reminding myself how good it actually is because we're doing it so often.

40-50 yard passes across the pitch straight to feet and it's part of our normal play now!